New Team for 2016 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To work out what we have for next year I expect (as is reported) the Club will say to DCE, ok that is new offer. Do you want to stay? The decision should be made in the next week. This will give us that time to draw the line and know we have to chase who ever. We have missed Taylor and Elgey but they would have been cheapies. We need to be throwing 600,000 to 900,000 at someone.

I think DCE is 95% chance to at Titans next year.

If DCE is staying it is already done. If he's not I'd say they already have a replacement done as well. Either way they are probably done. You can wonder whether then if it is someone else why haven't they announced it like with Myles and seeing as though they haven't, does that mean DCE is done. Only have to wait a month to find out...

I personally think dce will stay imo. Jump on me all you want but whoever say replaces evans if he decides to go to titans manly will still struggle for a while maybe a year or so . You cannot take a player of his class out of this manly side and expect results not in the short term anyway. He knows the way they play and visa versa say put another established half in there yes they will be competitive but the structure of play the way manly play will be a lot different and will take time . Sort of like when craig field came in for cliffy Lyons it was a complete debacle , different positions I know but what a bad memory. Don't get me wrong manly will still bounce back near the top but it's going to take a lot longer without dce.

Darcy doesn't intimidate anyone I don't know where this rep comes from but he struggled to hold a spot in a team that didn't make the finals last year and can't make a team in pretty poor form this year. His 5 runs a half just don't strike fear in anyone and his missed tackle every 10 tackles also has guys keen to run his way.

You sure?

Lussick folded Lawrence like it was is laundry in round one this year too, and BJ coughed up possession; so that's twice he has smashed him. Fair enough if you don't rate him, but I didn't dream up this idea that he is an aggressive and intimidating player.

Lussick folded Lawrence like it was is laundry in round one this year too, and BJ coughed up possession; so that's twice he has smashed him. Fair enough if you don't rate him, but I didn't dream up this idea that he is an aggressive and intimidating player.

Chucking up 3 hits on little blokes from 2 seasons ago and 1 where Lussick did nothing but 3rd man Thaiday doesn't really help your argument.

The last one I thought was a good hit on BJ but that is a head high every day of the week these days so just a penalty to the opposition.

Darcy would be fighting for 4th prop when all are fit behind Myles, BJ and Jake so hardly a superstar but the more props the better. Lets just hope we are not paying 300K like parra

The first video was Manu Mau's great tackle Darcy was 3rd man in, I don't know why this is impressive? Two of the other hits were on Mortimer and Justin Hunt (who as a fullback ran it straight at Lussick not intimidated at all) and he gets him as he is slipping, no great feats. 4th video is a good one showing Lawerence, who I'm not a massive fan of either, as this video highlights putting on his brakes at the line and Lussick hits him hard, possibly high, no doubt hard but on a man pulling up at the line. I never said he wasn't aggressive I said he isn't intimidating. His uncontrolled aggression leads to a lot of his penalties.

The first video was Manu Mau's great tackle Darcy was 3rd man in, I don't know why this is impressive? Two of the other hits were on Mortimer and Justin Hunt (who as a fullback ran it straight at Lussick not intimidated at all) and he gets him as he is slipping, no great feats. 4th video is a good one showing Lawerence, who I'm not a massive fan of either, as this video highlights putting on his brakes at the line and Lussick hits him hard, possibly high, no doubt hard but on a man pulling up at the line. I never said he wasn't aggressive I said he isn't intimidating. His uncontrolled aggression leads to a lot of his penalties.
alright, Lussick is a soft cock.

Chucking up 3 hits on little blokes from 2 seasons ago and 1 where Lussick did nothing but 3rd man Thaiday doesn't really help your argument.

The last one I thought was a good hit on BJ but that is a head high every day of the week these days so just a penalty to the opposition.

Darcy would be fighting for 4th prop when all are fit behind Myles, BJ and Jake so hardly a superstar but the more props the better. Lets just hope we are not paying 300K like parra
you run at him, "fluffy".

Lussick was the one who instigated the "Battle of Brookvale". Don't tell me there isn't any sh*t in him. We really need some aggression up front and he and Myles could provide it.
[QUOTE="Darcy would be fighting for 4th prop when all are fit behind Myles, BJ and Jake so hardly a superstar but the more props the better. Lets just hope we are not paying 300K like parra[/QUOTE]

There is every chance BJ won't make it back to first grade with his back injury. Our front row is thin and he would definitely be in the side if signed.

To work out what we have for next year I expect (as is reported) the Club will say to DCE, ok that is new offer. Do you want to stay? The decision should be made in the next week. This will give us that time to draw the line and know we have to chase who ever. We have missed Taylor and Elgey but they would have been cheapies. We need to be throwing 600,000 to 900,000 at someone.

I think DCE is 95% chance to at Titans next year.

I think your grammar was 5% wrong in this sentence.

Darcy doesn't intimidate anyone I don't know where this rep comes from
It started in the battle of Brookvale when Gifty biffed Adam Blair on the sideline. He got in a fight with Hinchcliffe that night and debuted only a few rounds earlier. His agro and lust for confrontation was solid for a rookie frontrower

It started in the battle of Brookvale when Gifty biffed Adam Blair on the sideline. He got in a fight with Hinchcliffe that night and debuted only a few rounds earlier. His agro and lust for confrontation was solid for a rookie frontrower
That was his best game, very impressive particularly in the 2nd half. Great game, the battle of brookvale, a game like few others.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8