"NEW" Official Video - RISE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
thanks for that mate, I'm off to bali tomorrow & i gaurantee i'll have that song & tune stuck in my head all the way over!
My sister, brother in law and Mum are over there at the moment. I sent the video to them, as they are all musically talented .They absolutely loved it. Also I managed to get wifey to listen to it. She’s a tough marker, she said when is he going on The Voice? ;) (the TV one, not the parliament one lol).

My sister, brother in law and Mum are over there at the moment. I sent the video to them, as they are all musically talented .They absolutely loved it. Also I managed to get wifey to listen to it. She’s a tough marker, she said when is he going on The Voice? ;) (the TV one, not the parliament one lol).
Your a Champion wombatgc - really appreciate the support and if I get a shot on the GC in 2024 - we wil be catching up 100%

We would all love to see the Great Maxta on the Voice talent show and show his Great talent

As for the parliament Voice , The No vote is sure to Rise .

Backstage last night as a guest at The "Whitlams" concert and would ya believe it - No Beer ?? 🍺
IMG_6156.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10