"NEW" Official Video - RISE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Hey Silvertail family - Here is the RISE video which is has the backing of the NRL with a few of our Star players involved.
Great that the Trbovich boys were there to support and take part and happy to go back with their childhood team (Mona Vale Raiders) and the kids were Super excited to have their idols part of it.
Awesome blokes and done everything from team chants, interviews, ball skills and tackle bags and even a muck about game !!
Anyways here it is so hope you enjoy the music clip....
The song RISE is designed to inspire, especially those with touh tough times in life such as mental health, relationships, financial difficulties, Sport in general and in this case....the youngsters who Dream of making the NRL for their neloved Manly Seaeagles and the hero's who started at the very same club at their age....which is the storyline here.

RISE - Music Video

Last edited:
Woohooo! Well done Maxta. I’ll be watching in 45 minutes. The daughters over, and she was really impressed by Rise. :clap:

Well done Matt, and to everyone involved in this wonderful work of musical art
That song has to become entrenched in the Manly team.
Matt, you got the T boys involved (how bloody good),
then whoever runs the media at Manly (Cuzzo?) needs to jump on this.
I would love to see this song used as a theme song to a video of the team’s upcoming pre-season training. Rise to inspire.
Anyone that hasn’t watched it yet, well as Molly would say,
" Do yourself a favour…". :party:

Hey Silvertail family - Here is the RISE video which is has the backing of the NRL with a few of our Star players involved.
Great that the Trbovich boys were there to support and take part and happy to go back with their childhood team (Mona Vale Raiders) and the kids were Super excited to have their idols part of it.
Awesome blokes and done everything from team chants, interviews, ball skills and tackle bags and even a muck about game !!
Anyways here it is so hope you enjoy the music clip....
The song RISE is designed to inspire, especially those with touh tough times in life such as mental health, relationships, financial difficulties, Sport in general and in this case....the youngsters who Dream of making the NRL for their neloved Manly Seaeagles and the hero's who started at the very same club at their age....which is the storyline here.

RISE - Music Video
Congratulations @maxta !!!
Thank you for posting and Inspiring
Inspirational Title and Lyrics and Great Melody , Singing and music video

Maxta , You are the STAR of our Silvertails Show !

Loved the song and the whale breaching in the video.
Did you use an Orca-stra for the backing track...?
Hey mate - firstly much appreciated 🙏
The sound behind is mainly piano and also a personal favourite called " "Cloud Formation"

Congratulations @maxta !!!
Thank you for posting and Inspiring
Inspirational Title and Lyrics and Great Melody , Singing and music video

Maxta , You are the STAR of our Silvertails Show !
Hey Bozo my good man
Really appreciate your constant support
A natural inspiration to all of us 🙏

Hey Bozo my good man
Really appreciate your constant support
A natural inspiration to all of us 🙏
How can anybody not support Great Talent @maxta
Great Talent is what Defines Manly Winners

Great to finish our Manly season on a Winning note (la , la , la ! )
Great song !
Keep up your amazing work feathered friend
Your a Winner !

Let us all Rise like Real Winning Eagles in 2024 ..
Compliments of the Great Maxta ....
I see you knocked down
Ive seen you get up
Dont let this world drag you down
RISE ABOVE THE CROWD !
1697166311161.png

Last edited:
Was it filmed at Turimetta Beach?
It certainly was - they chose it as fairly secluded early ...In Fact only 1 surfer was there at the time and I put it down to that steep hill to get down there 😅 took me back to the old sand hill runs at Cronulla

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8