New fullback signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops link said:
New fullback requirement - must be a hottie. Please no fugly fullbacks at Manly.

We will take one with a face like a busted crab Nic. Beggars, choosers and all of that you know.........

It's funny that if there wasn't a video camera there those guys would be just like us with all our inside info

I'd love to play poker with Matty Ballin. He basically burst out laughing when they put the question to him.

I don't know about a decision in the next 48 hours, but it will be interesting if there is any truth to the rumours at all. There are plenty of very reasonable fullbacks running around in the NSW (and no doubt QLD) Cup. Guys who aren't getting a look-in in first grade. Guys like Shannan Gallant at Wests (although he has been called into the first grade squad this week, he is behind Tim Moltzen), David Milne at Canberra, Brent Crisp at the Dogs... These are talented footballers who aren't getting a run. I'm sure they would love to get an opportunity to show the rugby league world what they are capable of. It could be the difference between no career, or a lucrative contract overseas.

Another one who should be mentioned is Krisnan Inu at Parra. Dumped to ressies last week, he's been left out again and Daniel Anderson is a stubborn bugger. If he's decided Krisnan isn't in his plans, then Krisnan should start looking for another club ala Brett Finch. He's on 400k a year (i know, crazy huh?) at Parra, so he's probably somebody that they want to offload to England at the end of the season...

At 400k Kristine can take the next 1st class shuttle to London.

Let the new cheapie custodian reveal himself like a smoke fart in the crisp night air.

We wouldn't have to pay him 400k, just like the Storm aren't paying Finchy 350k.

If the Eels want to offload Inu (which they might, given his weighty contract), then we could take him off their hands for this year, pay him the base salary of 50k or whatever, then help him get his 400k contract over in England starting next year.

Inu would be a great pick up he can play anywhere and kick goals as well and I reckon he would suit Manlys style as well

Inu hasn't made a tackle in 3 years.

I hear Brendon Reeves is still playing on the South Coast somewhere...

haha Reeves was an earnest player but nothing special though he wasn't terrible either, he would do a slighlty better job that robbo though

Get Shivkoski back from the little people.  I read that Ireland's tanked and can't pay anyone anything.

yes but im sure he would be on a contract for another coupole of years, the fact that we can only pay the backup on match fees is another reason that we will WONT be able to afford him either. He would be asking allot of $$$ that would put us over the cap and even if he was availlible he would be on the market for long because most teams would be all over him from the NRL to Union.

I would be very happy with David Milne, who is playing reserve grade. Is a better player than Dugan at the moment anyway.
Would be a good winger when Stewart comes back.

Need to let the Clinton angle go...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,23588003-23210,00.html

States this is the last contract he wants....also no way we could afford him....

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6