New fullback signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clinton ****kosfkie from the Reds would be good.  When does that comp end?  From what I saw last week, they have no chance of making any finals and Clinton could be registered to play until our season is finished.  Maybe that would work.  Or are these guys from losing teams all tied up for the year for some reason.

Just to chuck in here, was interesting to read that we have made several offers over the years to Robbo's younger brother, who is only 22 at this stage and plays fullback, but he has knocked them all back to finish off his training for his job. Apparently he is just about to complete that and is keen to play in Sydney, would be interesting to see how he goes

Clinton Schifcofske plays for Ulster......scrub him from the list....

eagle_predator link said:
I couldn't find Nathan Hinton's DOB

Milton Thaiday: 15/2/80
David Seage: 29/11/79
Nathan Hinton: ?
Clinton Schifoski: 10/11/75

Nathan Hinton Date of Birth: 13 Oct 1985

David Seage has had another knee injury

http://www.wynnumseagulls.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=781&Itemid=128

That scrubs him, and Hinton apparently plays for Wests, so i doubt we could get him

Looks like Thaiday to me

Who was the TOYOTA CUP fullback for the 1st 4 or 5 games??. Maybe give him a shot. Or Is playing Hodgkinson too much of a Risk. Many Half backs have excelled at fullback (Hornby, Preston, G Alexander, Phil Blake, Lance Hohia and Breat Kearney come to mind). K Hunt was halfback in his juniors.

But from the begining of the year I've stated that Bani should be the fullback. Robbo & Wolfman on the wing. Simple as that. They are all first graders and Will Hoppa can learn his trade and build his confidence for a little longer.

CliffyIsGod link said:
Hodgkinson at fullback. I have heard it all.

You havnt heard the real solution,..... so here it is.

Put one cranky Des Hasler at fullback.

The rest of em will have to go forward with a cranky Des at the back directing traffic and hurling abuse where needed.

In attack he is nimble enough to chime in to take that miracle offload and streak away with blonde locks flowing.

Theres your answer !

If it was only that simple Jatz.  Do we have a fullback playing in our Qld Cup side.  What's he like?  If he's not good enough to get promoted in a time of need, why are we paying him?

I think if the first 100 times of asking that question didnt get an answer DSM it wont get one this time :)

Maybe everyone else is like me and simply don't know

That's a part of the problem with Chanell 9 getting the rights.  When Fox had them, I could watch these games mid-week during the day.  I'm sure Ch 9 now put them on in the wee small hours if at all.  Anyway from this thread at least I have a name.  It's Sandow.  I wonder if he's related to the Souths player?  I guess it's no use me asking that question as you're right Fro, no-one seems to know anything about those backs running around up there.

DSM5 link said:
That's a part of the problem with Chanell 9 getting the rights.  When Fox had them, I could watch these games mid-week during the day.  I'm sure Ch 9 now put them on in the wee small hours if at all.  Anyway from this thread at least I have a name.  It's Sandow.  I wonder if he's related to the Souths player?  I guess it's no use me asking that question as you're right Fro, no-one seems to know anything about those backs running around up there.

I think that you will find that Howie Matthews has played Fullback in the Queensland Cup all year so far and that this is Sandow's first game there.

New fullback requirement - must be a hottie. Please no fugly fullbacks at Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4