Negative Nancies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I was most disappointed with that loss because it was a vital 2 points we couldn't afford to lose against an average side playing at home knowing we play Penrith away Thursday night on a short turn a round who will have some confidence now and we will be without 3 best players plus Parker and suli missing and AFB playing injured and Fainu out of form. Going to be hard to win that one.

Probably get perenara as a ref as well

I was most disappointed with that loss because it was a vital 2 points we couldn't afford to lose against an average side playing at home knowing we play Penrith away Thursday night on a short turn a round who will have some confidence now and we will be without 3 best players plus Parker and suli missing and AFB playing injured and Fainu out of form. Going to be hard to win that one.

Thing is if we still had Barrett we'd be struggling with the bottom group. This side has several young players not yet at their best, several fair players playing well above their norm, and a couple of top star players. Our forward line up is pretty strong and easily a top 8. Out backline is fairly good, better than they were last year but they have two of the best out and we'll be without a couple on the rise in Suli and Parker. We're doing far better than expectations.

This thread title is a homophobic slur... Where will it all end.. :)

Yawn. You're right. There are some who would be quick with the political correctness. Gee I don't know. I remember when 'gay' was just being happy, 'poof' was what you sat on, 'queer' was that odd tasting new drink you tried, 'faggot' was a bunch of sticks for the fire, 'Nancy' was just that pretty little lass next door. What happened to the World I knew.

Panthers lost Whare and Blake, and Cleary has been picked for Origin, so evens out. In fact, I think their injury list is longer than ours.

Last edited:
Panthers lost Whare and Blake, and Cleary has been picked for Origin, so evens out. In fact, I think their injury list is longer than ours.
Hopefully Isaah Yo doesn't come back, he is pretty handy for them and Fisher Harris will be in doubt from that HIA, he has been their best player.

Trouble is they have a stronger back up list than we do. We'll really need a bit of that desperation, descernment and design

Seeing plenty of meltdowns that this player is useless, others need to be dropped after the Tits game. To put things in context, these no hopers have put us in a top 8 position with a ridiculous injury toll. And we were tipped to challenge for the spoon at the start of the season! Give them some credit. One bad game isn’t the end of the world. Nearly every game this round has been an upset. Even the first placed Geelong in the AFL is struggling against the Gold Coast. Anyway, to the negative nancies, give yourselves a serious uppercut!
Hard to perform consistently in a high impact aggressive sport, on top of fatigue every player is playing with some sort of injury of varying degrees that is impact induced.

Other sports like Basketball or Soccer it is more about managing fatigue and hardly have any impact injuries to deal with so you can maintain high levels of performance and a consistent line up.

All about making the 4, even just the 8 these days and being fresh enough to make a run at the right time, along with continuously building on their game and options throughout the year so they don't stagnate development wise.

We are entering a very tough period now, with Parker's injury on top of that loss.
I really don't know who will fill Parker's spot. Moving Garrick and promoting Anderson or Miski would leave both our right and left edges with totally new, untried combinations, a recipe for disaster in defence.
Des will come up with something, and I'm sure we will be competitive, but not very confident of a win.

I don't know why you are all trying to make sense of this. According to those in the know here, the NRL's agenda and instructions to referees has allowed us to get a little excited by being in the top 8 currently, and will ultimately decide where manly finish at seasons end.

So don't worry about who is in or out for the panthers this week, what impact origin will have etc, it has all been decided in the NRL master plan hidden under Todd's pillow.

It will all come down to getting Turbo back and DCE and Jake coming through Origin injury free and having them all back for the Cowboys game.

We have a reasonable draw coming up and really our draw the back end of this competition isn’t horrible so I think if we can keep our effort as consistent as it was pre GC game, we’ll be there come finals time.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10