MWTS - Round 5 v Raiders (in ALBURY!!!!)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes, Will be all over Twitface and Instantgrans etc. and a bank of highly trained telephonists are waiting to take calls (not really, the Football Club 1300 number is a service that collects the voice message and then forwards it to one us from the FC (me as it happens at the moment) as a wav attachment to an email)

As volunteers this is the best way for us to do it as we don't have an office as such and it allows us to share the workload and responsibility of "manning" the phone.

It'll be interesting to see the numbers who travel to this game with it being Easter.

I know quite a few of the regulars are already booked but I've heard of a few who are making a bit of a road trip and long weekend to have a break as well as to cheer on the boys.

I'm looking forward to the trip as the locals I've been working with and speaking to so far have been really helpful and sound like a lot of fun.

I've not been to the area before so I'll be keen to see a bit of the place (me and my son are planning on a kayak trip of the Murray on the Saturday which promises to be great!)

I'm an albury boy and really look forward to this game, hopefully a lot of you guys can make it and we get great weather and a huge crowd. It's afl dominated down here so I'm not sure how many people will actually attend. @vidmar the kayak trip is always fun but geez it's going to be cold in the water by Easter. Good luck not flipping the kayaks :). My mates and I do the trip regularly and there's always one guy that flips and loses everything, although it's also usually the drunkest too. So perhaps don't drink and u will be fine.

Mizuno, you probably are not aware but Vidmar is the Chairman of the Manly Football Club AND hates a drink!!

He's a pommie , and drinks bloody big beers, bloody quickly!'

At the World Club Challenge in 2012, it was about minus 5 and fair dinkum all you could want for was a hot coffee and a hot pie to warm you up but no here was Vid drinking TWO PINT beers, yep they come in two pints at the footy there.

Leave early Am on the Saturday
5 hour driving for me and the 6 year old grandson Staying in a motel that night drive home on the Sunday

Going to be a heat weekend people! Get down there.
My best mate is a director of Albury council and the crew down there have been working long and hard to make his happen along with Mike Eden (ex player) who heads up Albury Rugby League.
I've been asked to appear in the local papers next week with my boys in their Manly gear as a promo for the game.
For any families going, there is the Beechworth Fair on the Sunday - 20min from Albury.
Go Manly!!!!!!!!!

Got my tickets for the game & pre-match function. Caravanning around oz with the missus & the dog & as luck would have it we just happen to be staying at Myrtleford over Easter just an hour away from Albury. Coincidentally...we are staying at Shellharbour this weekend (a stone's throw from WIN Stadium) ;)

The interest for this trip has been steadily growing and we'll likely have a good turn out which is great.
If it fits with your plans remember to come and meet us at the Waratah Room at the Commercial club on the Friday night from around 7pm (in the Waratah Room)
Donny Singe will be popping in to have a chat with the group and it's likely we'll have some familiar faces around the place so should be a good night.
Pre-game from 1.30PM on the Saturday we'll again meet at the Commercial for food and drinks, We'll again have a room reserved for us with a pay bar and a very reasonably priced buffet lunch option available (Which I'm told is amazing!)
We're also arranging a reserved seating area in the grandstand that you'll be able to access with your match tickets (which is ordinarily un-reserved seating) but you'll need to register and meet at the club to secure your seat in that area
See here for more details and to register http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Events
If you're planning on going to the game and want to sit with the Manly group please book early to avoid disappointment on the day as the grandstand seating will be sold out and I'll need to reserve the spaces needed early next week. It's unlikely we'll be able to add extras on game day? Any questions about plans for the trip you can get in contact with me at [email protected]

The interest for this trip has been steadily growing and we'll likely have a good turn out which is great.
If it fits with your plans remember to come and meet us at the Waratah Room at the Commercial club on the Friday night from around 7pm (in the Waratah Room)
Donny Singe will be popping in to have a chat with the group and it's likely we'll have some familiar faces around the place so should be a good night.
Pre-game from 1.30PM on the Saturday we'll again meet at the Commercial for food and drinks, We'll again have a room reserved for us with a pay bar and a very reasonably priced buffet lunch option available (Which I'm told is amazing!)
We're also arranging a reserved seating area in the grandstand that you'll be able to access with your match tickets (which is ordinarily un-reserved seating) but you'll need to register and meet at the club to secure your seat in that area
See here for more details and to register http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Events
If you're planning on going to the game and want to sit with the Manly group please book early to avoid disappointment on the day as the grandstand seating will be sold out and I'll need to reserve the spaces needed early next week. It's unlikely we'll be able to add extras on game day? Any questions about plans for the trip you can get in contact with me at [email protected]
What if already got grandstand tix

What if already got grandstand tix
See this bit from the previous mate "We're also arranging a reserved seating area in the grandstand that you'll be able to access with your match tickets (which is ordinarily un-reserved seating) but you'll need to register and meet at the club to secure your seat in that area"

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8