MWTS - Round 5 v Raiders (in ALBURY!!!!)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Lavington Panthers Sports Club licensed club is located adjacent to the ground, across Hanna Street.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/36°02'06.0"S+146°54'47.0"E/@-36.0349873,146.9111972,416m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en

Correct - mind you, you'll have a bit of wait to get food and drink...

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/...-club-closure-club-cant-pay-its-way-panthers/

The Commercial Club is the major sponsor of the local Group 9 club the Albury Thunder hence why we are looking to support them when we're down there.

The ground is a little way out of town (about 7km from the Commercial Club)

I'm in talks with a number of people on how best council (who are running the show) will be transporting people to and from the game (considering public transport is likely to be thin on the ground with it being the Easter weekend) and expect to be able to sort out plans for the MWTS to get us to and from the club with a minimum of fuss.

As mentioned above, the other factor to consider is that the grandstand only holds a few thousand and is "un-reserved" - even though your ticket will be numbered it is not linked to a seat (so you may not be able to sit together if there is more than one of you).

I've arranged with the person in charge of the seating area and she has kindly given me an assurance that she will reserve a section for the MWTS and once I have details of those who want to join us I will most likely be able to allocate specific seats for people so they can sit together with friends and family.

To avoid confusion - you will still need to purchase a grandstand ticket prior to the game - this option will only be for those holding a valid grandstand ticket - in essence it's a ticket swap for an unreserved to a reserved.

If you have bought a ticket already that's great - you're ahead of the game!!

Please note - I'll only be able to do this for people registered for and attending the pre-game function (to see their ticket and give them their new seat number(s))

I can't do it prior and by the time we get to the ground it will be too late and you'll need to take your chances on finding seats?

See above in this thread to register and pay for the function

At the World Club Challenge in 2012, it was about minus 5 and fair dinkum all you could want for was a hot coffee and a hot pie to warm you up but no here was Vid drinking TWO PINT beers, yep they come in two pints at the footy there.

Man must have a bladder of steel. Just reading that has sent me off to the pisser!lol

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8