Morgan ‘Lance’ Boyle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good football genes in the family with his sister playing for Australia in Union as well as their father David Boyle who played 117 games for the Raiders and 56 for the Bradford Bulls in Super League. The Boyles' uncle is Raiders legend Jason Croker and they are cousins with Lachlan Croker – Morgan's Manly teammate.
Wonder whether Lachlan had any role in getting Lance to Manly?????

I thought he looked quite good in his 10.5 minutes on Saturday night. Faster leg-speed in both attack and defence, big unit capable of holding up two or three tacklers. Having said that, Paseka looked better still...he DEFINITELY looks faster and more mobile than he did last season.

Looked good off the bench, still room for improvement but much better game this week.
We were really running down hill when he came on, so he didnt have to roll up his sleeves too much. But yes looked much better.

He and Paseka were both strong yesterday - so strong that we didn't lose too much impact when Marty and AFB were off the field. That's been our downfall all season - the loss of momentum when our starting props are taking a well-earned breather. If we can address that, we'll do okay.

He and Paseka were both strong yesterday - so strong that we didn't lose too much impact when Marty and AFB were off the field. That's been our downfall all season - the loss of momentum when our starting props are taking a well-earned breather. If we can address that, we'll do okay.

Paseka is starting to live up to the hype when we signed him. Keep it up big fella. He is enormous there was one shot of him yesterday standing next to Duffy (who is a short arse) and it looked like Mountain next to Tyrion in GOT.

If Lance is so "promising" why is DESpicable only giving him a few minutes per match?
I would imagine he would have been dropped for the upcoming Titans match in favour of the returning Duck, but with Api's injury he'll probably be retained on the bench.
I've been impressed with the extra minutes that Tent has been given and he is a lot more impressive than Lance, atm.

I thought he looked quite good in his 10.5 minutes on Saturday night. Faster leg-speed in both attack and defence, big unit capable of holding up two or three tacklers. Having said that, Paseka looked better still...he DEFINITELY looks faster and more mobile than he did last season.
Paseka made 100 meters as did most of our forwards. He looked really good hopefully he can become like haas or lolo haha

Paseka made 100 meters as did most of our forwards. He looked really good hopefully he can become like haas or lolo haha
I actually think he has it in him...and he's got the best mentors in the game working ahead of him, it must be damn inspiring to watch AFB and Kapow driving through the line time after time, then come on and try to live up to that standard. Reckon I would feel like giving it a go myself, if i was sitting on the bench! (Cue ambulance sirens in the background...)

Paseka is starting to live up to the hype when we signed him. Keep it up big fella. He is enormous there was one shot of him yesterday standing next to Duffy (who is a short arse) and it looked like Mountain next to Tyrion in GOT.
As Andy Raymond said, he is as big as the Barron Joey Lighthouse

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8