More Telegraph garbage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
This time Stewart to (you guessed it) Bulldogs again.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sport-confidential-the-bulldogs-are-targeting-manlys-brett-stewart-to-solve-their-fullback-problem/story-fni3fh9n-1227017175699

Sure. I'd like Angelina Jolie swanning around my house to solve my 'something beautiful to look at' problem, but it ain't gunna happen.

Budgewoi Eagle said:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sport-confidential-the-bulldogs-are-targeting-manlys-brett-stewart-to-solve-their-fullback-problem/story-fni3fh9n-1227017175699

Sure. I'd like Angelina Jolie swanning around my house to solve my 'something beautiful to look at' problem, but it ain't gunna happen.
oh well here we go again,both these so called journo,s have a known hate for Manly,and it continues

Just read the Daily Telegraph article: Bulldogs are targeting Manly's Brett Stewart to solve their fullback problem

Now what really worried me about this is that it was written by two Tele "journalists" which means it could be twice as accurate as their normal stories.

Why we shouldn't be worried:

Todd Greenberg: As this would be against NRL rules Todd would never allow the Bulldogs to negotiate with someone at Manly so far out from the end of their existing contract.

NRL: The NRL are so strong behind the football supporters that it goes without question they will go out of their way to assist Brett in being a one club player*.

Cap Audit Team: The Audit Team would be all over any potential contract to ensure Salary Cap compliance.

Des Hasler: After all Manly has done for him, we can be sure he would never put his interests ahead of those of his former beloved club.

*Brett may have to add chiello to the end of his name, be captain for a month and wear a red, white and blue scarf to the games.

There, everyone feel better now.:D

I still maintain they should be barred from printing this sort of crap without naming their source.

For example, "Bill Bloggs, Bulldogs board member states that Stewart toured the Bulldogs facilities yesterday and held preliminary talks with coach Hasler. Dave Perry has confirmed that Stewart called him yesterday expressing a desire to be released from his contract to join the Bulldogs in 2015. Here is a photo of Stewart and Hasler during yesterday's walk around Bulldogs HQ."

These journos would be better off as fiction writers. Oh wait.

So Josh......go find a nice quiet corner to hide in and pleasure yourself.

Budgewoi Eagle said:

G'day all,Even if it is BS where's Toddy and his bunch of do nothings saying we are right on this looking for any illegalities or breach of our rules?Whoops sorry I just realised i'd answered my own question.Anyway they're probably still to busy patting themselves on the back for solving that burning issue that was troubling supporters of all clubs and introducing the quick tap instead of a scrum for a 40/20 which has really worked well and gone such a long way to solving the games ills.I suppose we should all be grateful they got that barbecue stopper out of the way and we can't expect some piddling issue to get in the way of the good running of the game.
cheers mike

How predictable. The biggest game of the season. So they stir the pot with this. The news filth will never learn will they?

There is no chance that Manly would consider a release let alone to the mutts.

Dont be a dog be Manly!!!!. The silence of Greenturd is deafening! !!. The dogs are a morally bankrupt rabble.

simon64 said:
I still maintain they should be barred from printing this sort of crap without naming their source.

Nice thought, but the problem with that is it would have to apply to all journos and while I love my Rugby League as a brilliant distraction, I wouldn't want the same rule applied to the Kate McClymonts, Paul McGeoghs, and Chris Masters of this world.

Why do people continue to read it and then post about it.

#where's that flogging a dead horse emoticon gone?

You know that every time you read it and then post it they win.

To understand these stories you've gotta put yourself in the shoes of a murdoch hack like Josh Masoud. He'g got 1 hour to deadline, nothing to write about, but he has to write something. So he reaches back into the cupboard to his stock of deperate fall back stories - and hey presto, another angle on the 'manly in crisis' hackneyed limping dog of a story.

Whether Snake is unhappy or not, a) he isn't stupid enough to trash a great career by spending his last 2 years as the thrashing boy for a desperate, underperforming club with a cargo cult mentality and B), even if he was this stupid, he won't be given a release on his contract.

End of story josh.

Again, why would our club release the best fullback and left centre just because another club wants them?

HappilyManly said:
Cairo - they jail Journalists there for no reason

But don't they have to be actual journalists?

MadMarcus said:
Clint said:
Why do people continue to read it and then post about it.

#where's that flogging a dead horse emoticon gone?

You know that every time you read it and then post it they win.

Agreed. That's exactly why you will never see you or I posting in this thread.

Lol - hear what you are saying MM. But I'm not going to give those scavengers more hits by clicking on the link or reading their fictional BS.

Hasler wants Brett and Foran, who wouldn't.

Me being a betting man would say he is a moral to get one or the other, most likely Foz for 2016.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4