Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not offshore.....just across the border.....it is the facility of choice it seems for the NRL & AFL.
TV had offshore, so it must be in QLD then.@:rolleyes:

6 weeks won't do much either way. He should do what Friend did and take a year away from the boozy NRL culture .
The News now reporting the 'liney,liney' investigation by the NRL. So more serious problems may emerge. @:cool:

What is it about sh*t NSW players and text messages about drugs

Houston: ''What about something local then. Low key, under you. What about your old roomy. Anything.''

Wicks: ''I don't know. I'll give them a call.''

Houston: ''Let us know. Ring 'em now and let us know.''

Wicks: ''Ring Gids up and tell him to start searching.''

Houston: ''Yeah, well I want them ASAP.''

Wicks: ''Oh well, I'm well aware of that mate. I'm f---ing infuriated.''

Later in the same conversation, Wicks said: ''Well what about that Deano c---.''

Houston: ''I don't know his number.''

Wicks: ''Yeah, that's what I'm saying, ring Gids.''

Houston: ''All right. Speak to you soon.''
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/le...ll-him-to-start-searching-20101126-18axn.html

Facing the media today I got the feeling Pearce was more upset about it being made public (i.e. he got caught doing something stupid) than because of any reason he mentioned.

I'm not just saying this because I hate the Rorters, but seriously, the NRL have deregistered players for less than what Pearce has done (cue Joel Monoghan). It smells like what eaglebuzz said, that the Rorters and NRL are waiting for everything to die down before hitting him with what will be nothing more than a slap on the wrist penalty.

Play for the Rorters and you can get away with just about anything it would seem.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Ugggh not in the mood for a big disscussion

So the short version is if you live in the public eye and are going to act a jerk you deserve the be filmed

If you dont like that tradeoff for the money, adoration and millions of other benefits then go with be a celebrity them go be an accountant

And don't give me privacy, private party etc because when you disrespect the people who invited you into their home than you leave yourself open

Essentally if Pearce acts like a decent guy then no filming, no story, no problem

This is on Pearce, not this kid

Even if the guy only gave the footage to the NRL so they could investigate the incident I guarantee that someone there would have 'leaked' the video and money changed hands somewhere behind the scene and it would be all over the news anyway. So why not sell it himself. Why does he have to show 'morals' and miss out on a cash grab when so many others (media) are going to make money off it?
**** Pearce anyway, if he wants to behave like that and put himself in that position in this day and age with every person carrying a camera in their pockets he deserves what he gets.

Ugggh not in the mood for a big disscussion

So the short version is if you live in the public eye and are going to act a jerk you deserve the be filmed

If you dont like that tradeoff for the money, adoration and millions of other benefits then go with be a celebrity them go be an accountant

And don't give me privacy, private party etc because when you disrespect the people who invited you into their home than you leave yourself open

Essentally if Pearce acts like a decent guy then no filming, no story, no problem

This is on Pearce, not this kid
Look I'm having tonnes of fun giving it to Pearce, but in the public eye as far as I'm concerned stops when you're in a small gathering of what seemed to be friends and one Judas.

191.jpeg

Look I'm having tonnes of fun giving it to Pearce, but in the public eye as far as I'm concerned stops when you're in a small gathering of what seemed to be friends and one Judas.

People he met that night at the Royal Oak who invited him back to their home at which point he disrespected them by p*ssing on the couch, dry humping the dog and not initially leaving when asked

He used up all his goodwill imo

I think the point most, if not all are you is missing is....What went on prior to filming!
My guess is that the footy clowns disrespected the home owners and more importantly the bloke who was obviously attached to on of the girls. Would that be accurate???
I would have done the same if that was the case. I have been in many, many situations similar, however at the end of the day, when you push people to far-your ****ED!!!

People he met that night at the Royal Oak who invited him back to their home at which point he disrespected them by p*ssing on the couch, dry humping the dog and not initially leaving when asked

He used up all his goodwill imo
Yes, after reading @strone33 post, I must recant. He shouldn't have been there, obviously was with some friends, but too stupid to realise that Jack was not one of them.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10