Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Exactly Mark.

ACA is on at 6.30 or 7.00pm yeah?
'...a disgraceful video ....alcohol fuelled madness.....tries to do something with a pet dog that really defies belief...etc" but "we'll show you the video in its entirety for you to decide if its appropriate behaviour..."
No mention of inappropriate for children, parental guidance etc

So, we'll show it to you because WE PAID FOR IT.
PS - we're not really appalled, outraged or offended we are justifying our existence.

The DT today showed how seriously they view it by putting a black line over the dog's eyes to conceal it's identity. Is that acceptable behaviour from something that espouses the moral high ground at every opportunity?

Yep, Junior Jnr shot himself in the foot alright but the Sydney media seem to love turning the knife as long as there's a scoop or money to be made.

Does anyone remember the Battle of Brookie? Of course we all do, how good was it? The media then tried to skew the stories to say how terrible it was and was inappropriate for kids and women.

They then interviewed Brent Kite and were trying to drum up some controversy. Kiteys response was brilliant 'if it's so terrible why do you keep showing the footage?'

I have watched again and still do not see him forcing himself on her. He had a crack, she rejected him he moved on. Albeit to the dog, haha. He did not continue trying it on with her. Quite a few in the office, both male and female saw it the same as me. Yet some also disagreed. Like we will have too. Look, I agree he was a dickhead and booze is the issue but I just do not see it as a clear cut case of him disrespecting women. Also the whole pissing his pants thing I bet is a load of crap. Either way he deserves a nice fine and holiday.
After being rejected by the woman, he grabs her dog instead. This action is a clear "**** you" statement to the woman. He is saying I don't care about you, your sexuality or your property. He disrespects her and shows just how reprehensible he is.

Yes banks do but so do many other companies/industries. It's a duty of care responsibility.

I agree that there are companies that give out cab charges as a duty of care responsibility requirement whilst working or heading to or from work. But this was on Australia Day so cab charges being used by the player on a public holiday is a bit questionable. Thankfully though it kept him from driving a car...

Except he "had a crack" AFTER she rejected him. She'd already said no I'm a lesbian. He gave her no choice - the kiss was in no way a consensual act - and she got away from him as soon as she could. How do you reject someone's advances in a socially acceptable way other than what she did?

The biggest warning sign for women of future abuse is controlling behaviour. Pearce exhibits controlling behaviour in spades (at least when drunk).

He forced his kiss onto her knowing she didn't want it. Did he think the power of his kiss was going to somehow turn her straight? Controlling behaviour. Then as revenge for being rejected he picked up her dog to hump it. He clearly linked it to her sexuality-based rejection in what he said. Controlling behaviour. She grabbed the dog and put it down telling him to stop it. He did it again. Controlling behaviour. She asked him if he had peed on her stuff. He ignored her question and then sat on her lounge in his pee filled shorts. Controlling behaviour. She told him to get out. She had to broken record it for an eternity because he kept ignoring her instructions (acting as if he owned the place) and was egged on to continue the humping actions by his dickhead mate. Controlling behaviour. Controlling behaviour is abuse.

Can you see the pattern?

Garts, you haven't answered how you would have felt about being treated in exactly the same way by a muscled gay guy? Too hard a question?

Declined the advances and moved on.

Mitchell Pearce.jpg

Haha....keep 'em coming Bones. One particular person I'm forwarding them onto had a stint with the roosters a cpl of years ago. Now he's having a stint at a time-out facility. I was a bit cautious the first one I sent, needn't have worried, he was cracking up, asked who was the bloke making them? I said the 'keeping your identity secret' works both ways.@:mask:

Seen the latest? A guy at work showed a screen shot of messages between someone at the party. If true the players are in even more sh!t.

Haha....keep 'em coming Bones. One particular person I'm forwarding them onto had a stint with the roosters a cpl of years ago. Now he's having a stint at a time-out facility. I was a bit cautious the first one I sent, needn't have worried, he was cracking up, asked who was the bloke making them? I said the 'keeping your identity secret' works both ways.@:mask:
I never made this one. I found it in the comments section of a Facebook post.
image.jpeg

Garts, you haven't answered how you would have felt about being treated in exactly the same way by a muscled gay guy?

Not an answer to the question, but I'm not sure that the entire Roosters squad (and probably most league squads) are that far removed from muscled gay guys. "Oh, we're out on the harbour? Why don't we all take our shirts off and pose together? Come on guys, bring it in!" Didn't anyone tell them they looked a little gay?

Hard to know what a tough guy is these days. Up until a few years ago beards and tattoos were an indication of a rough/tough guy.
Now some of the girliest men ever born have bush ranger beards and tats everywhere.
So maybe hanging out with your mates half naked with a completely shaven body is tough as.

Declined the advances and moved on.
Which is exactly what she did.

So you still haven't answered the question Garts. If a muscled gay guy had then DONE exactly the things to you that Pearce did to the girl - after she had declined - including grabbing your head and kissing you full-on on your lips, would you have felt respected or disrespected?

Is it too hard a question for you to answer?

The thing i think with mitchell doin that short interview bein all apologys and embarressed with himself and sayin he has an alcohol problem is. If this wasnt recorded and aired in the news i thk he woulda just woke up the next day without thinkin twice about it. Who knows what he's done off camera in the pass. I bet a lot more sht.

People with an addiction need to want to change. In a big way. Wanting to change is no guarantee of success, but without it any initiative will be quickly scuppered. Geyer is right in saying Pearce is next level drunk.

IMO if the Roosters and NRL don't take very strong action there's little chance of Pearce wanting change enough to have any chance at all of getting free of his addictions. He needs a crisis.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11