Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
ALinda said:
Received mine today and all correct and intact (unlike last year). Membership card has one of my fave players - Stevie. All good :D

I got Killer on mine. How many different players are on the membership cards? Have heard King, K Foran, Lyon, Mattai so far.

Mine arrived today. Yay.
I now know why it took so long. It came from Hong Kong. :s

DCE on my card.

Clint said:
Mine arrived today. Yay.
I now know why it took so long. It came from Hong Kong. :s

DCE on my card.

then mine must have come from Uzbekhistan,I guess.Still waiting for daughter's.Ordered together,posted seperate (hers must have been put together in outer Mongolia.

Got my Maroon Membership pack with Matai on the card (my card glued to Letter Bob Dylan).

Would be great Larissa, if next year we could choose the Player for our card :idea:
Last year it was Foz #6, this year Matai #4, so to complete my sequence I would like to request Wolfman #5 for 2014 :heart:

The seat cover is bizarre, but it is now on my office chair as a conversation starter :p

HappilyManly said:
Got my Maroon Membership pack with Matai on the card (my card glued to Letter Bob Dylan).

Would be great Larissa, if next year we could choose the Player for our card :idea:
Last year it was Foz #6, this year Matai #4, so to complete my sequence I would like to request Wolfman #5 for 2014 :heart:

The seat cover is bizarre, but it is now on my office chair as a conversation starter :p

Definitely an option to allow Members to chose the player on their card next year. Great idea!

The seat covers are for you to use at the game so everyone knows a Member sits here! (office chairs are ok too :) )

HappilyManly said:

Thanks for the info, I have emailed membership team, I also mentioned to them there was no covering letter in my pack.

Now I know why there was no card, because it is glued to my covering letter where ever that may be..

I noticed that this years cards don't have Jane Try Stand on them.

It might make it a bit more difficult for the people checking the cards to make sure that people are in the correct stand/seat?

We only have one of each bay, so I don't think it will cause too much confusion (ie Bay A is the only Bay A)

Besides, we don't have that many seats! If it were talking about ANZ Stadium I'd be a little more worried!

My young blokes pack arrived yesterday. Like mine, it too came from Hong Kong. :huh:

No cap. :mad: Was hoping to give it to him for his birthday on Australia Day. Was told to send in redemption card and $10 for postage and they will send out.
Forget it. He can just have mine. No way it'd get here in time. :dodgy:

Don't understand why all the packs for the same families can't be sent together. Especially as they all have the same address and were all ordered at the same time. This way two and two maybe put together and my youngs blokes cap may have been included.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8