Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Larissa said:
We Bleed Maroon is the name of our newly introduced Member Loyalty Program. Do you think I need to tweak it to We Bleed Maroon & White next year?

Oh please do Larissa, keep us as distant from that Qld team as you can.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Just renewed our memberships - unfortunately on a vastly scaled down package. This year was the top of the range, with great benefits such as invites to functions & the chance to get to know many of the players & coaching staff. For next year we'll be on the hill - a wedding coming up in the family that I better try to pay for (!) and general belt-tightening etc.

However - at least we're on board again!

Good on you for renewing & welcome back/to the hill! :D

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Got my members pack today, overall it was ok, the hat seems a bit cheaper than previous ones ( I'd be happy with the 2011 style one every year). Car sticker looks better then last years one that faded pretty quickly. The rest was all good, I liked the fridge magnet because you can pop out the middle section with the dates on it and put a picture under the frame section so it's two for one.
Now I just need the season to hurry up and start.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
manlyfan76 said:
Got my members pack today, overall it was ok, the hat seems a bit cheaper than previous ones ( I'd be happy with the 2011 style one every year). Car sticker looks better then last years one that faded pretty quickly. The rest was all good, I liked the fridge magnet because you can pop out the middle section with the dates on it and put a picture under the frame section so it's two for one.
Now I just need the season to hurry up and start.

I just received mine about a half an hour ago too. I agree that the hat seems a little bit cheaper quality than previous years but I can't really complain with the cost of the membership package that I bought (Supporter Wings). The only thing that I can see that I found was a little bit disappointing was the size of the mouse pad being pretty small and narrow. Other than that, I'm happy :)

Oh yeah, I was very pleased that Fatty Vautin was replaced by DCE on this years membership card too.

Boofhead

Reserve Grader
We have one inconsolable puppy now. My pack, my wife's pack and our oldest dogs membership pack arrived but the pack for our youngest pup is nowhere to be seen. A very sad sight of one very upset puppy sitting by herself in a corner with no membership pack, I don't know how to make her feel better. Maybe a bone will do the trick.

I might find her one right after I finish going through my pack :)

I have KFoz on my card!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Boofhead said:
We have one inconsolable puppy now. My pack, my wife's pack and our oldest dogs membership pack arrived but the pack for our youngest pup is nowhere to be seen. A very sad sight of one very upset puppy sitting by herself in a corner with no membership pack, I don't know how to make her feel better. Maybe a bone will do the trick.

I have KFoz on my card!

Prob a dogs supporter.

:p

Boofhead

Reserve Grader
globaleagle said:
Boofhead said:

I have KFoz on my card!

Prob a dogs supporter.

:p

If she was I would put her down. There is no other cure.

Tareeeagle

Reserve Grader
Still waiting....got an email about a week ago to say it was on its way and would take 10-14 business days for delivery...guess they must be walking them to everyone.

ayjay007

Bencher
mozgrame said:
Larissa said:
We Bleed Maroon is the name of our newly introduced Member Loyalty Program. Do you think I need to tweak it to We Bleed Maroon & White next year?

MANLY!! That's in Queensland!! lol

To me it is anyway. :)

And Canada..that's in Queensland,cause Queensland's everywhere

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Boofhead said:
bones said:
Boofhead said:
I don't know how to make her feel better. Maybe a bone will do the trick.

I'm on my way.

Thanks Bones, knew I could count on Manly and their supporters!

You wont be so happy when you see the (small) bone he's talking about!!

ayjay007 said:
mozgrame said:
Larissa said:

MANLY!! That's in Queensland!! lol

To me it is anyway. :)

And Canada..that's in Queensland,cause Queensland's everywhere

Amen! Though still pretty happy the m'ship team could post the pack over here. Sounds like there's a mouse pad in it - good timing, I need a new one.

Hat is a bit jealous about the new arrival.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tareeeagle said:
Still waiting....got an email about a week ago to say it was on its way and would take 10-14 business days for delivery...guess they must be walking them to everyone.

aug08_022.gif
I received the same e-mail that you did and I got my membership pack yesterday and I'm up at Hervey Bay and going by your username, you're at Taree and Hervey Bay is a lot further than Taree so I don't know what's happened to yours. Maybe it will come in today's or Monday's mail for you. :-/

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
Jethro said:
Tareeeagle said:

aug08_022.gif
I received the same e-mail that you did and I got my membership pack yesterday and I'm up at Hervey Bay and going by your username, you're at Taree and Hervey Bay is a lot further than Taree so I don't know what's happened to yours. Maybe it will come in today's or Monday's mail for you. :-/

i'm in newcastle & still waiting for mine.
not stressed about it, as long as i get it before the season starts i dont care

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My kids got their membership packs but mine is yet to arrive. On the whole the pack is fine (don't have the hat yet) but I'm a bit disappointed in the bumper sticker. The Sea Eagle looks smaller than last year also don't know why we need the words Sea Eagles on it, we should have a recognised brand now.

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12