Melbourne Storm To Sign Nate Myles!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Good point about a ' back flippers thread ' , ' 47ers ' , the list would be quite large with both players and officials. Let's hope the side can lift tomorrow night at robina , after last week's second half disappointment . Only 43 per cent first half possession , and yet up 14- 0 at half time . Similar to the second half against the storm . They are certainly more then capable with these efforts against the better sides . And so if a deal with Nate Myles is confirmed . WOW. indeed.

Maybe time to let this Myles saga issue go for a while . I know that the first grade team should be professional enough to manage player movement rumors or things of this nature , but even one unnecessary distraction , is one too many .

My reliable source tells me Myles is a done deal gone to Storm and has actually sent Text messages to the players confirming his move.
Like gone mid-season or next year?

Barrett has come out and said it's absolute bull****!!

So make of that what you want.

Barrett says Myles isn't going anywhere
LEAGUE
May 19, 2017 4:05am EDT May 19, 2017 4:05am EDT The coach has weighed in.
nate-myles_1wbmiamxzbltt18etl96mk3z3g.jpg

Brendan Bradford

Updated at 4:05 a.m. ET

Nate Myles ain't going anywhere. Yet. Apparently.

The Manly and Queensland prop has been strongly linked to the Storm, but Sea Eagles coach Trent Barrett says Myles is sticking around Lottoland.

"Nate is contracted here until the end of next year," Barrett said.

"His focus and our focus is on tomorrow night against Gold Coast."

Myles has struggled for form since joining Manly from the Titans last year.

Despite battling at club level, he has been backed by all the Queensland experts to get a starting spot in Kevin Walters' Origin side.

That's it, sack Barrett!

1st July will tell if he lasts in 2017.@:cool:

Manly players seem to disappear in the off season, so who knows who'll be here in 2018 @:rolleyes:

Nate's focus is on SOO now :confused:

Dan i was told he is leaving mid season...I checked with my mate and also sent him the link where Barret said Myles ain't going no where and he re-assured me the Text msg was sent by Myles to the players..

Crazy stuff im sure we will know for sure in the coming days as we have the Bye next week.

#PrayforNate guys not only because he is one of us, but if he has a long term injury then Melbourne may backflip on him like Knights did to Matt Scott.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10