Melbourne Storm To Sign Nate Myles!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone catch that toad Gordon tallis talking smack about cherry Evans again? geez these qlders are a bunch of bitches wtf is wrong with them. he's doing better than milford Morgan and that pretender Corey Norman but all tallis can say is he back flipped ffs get over it you bald skunk and the senior players like that dog thaiday. He doesn't like cherry you could see the way he went after him in our donkeys game the refs won them

I saw it , he is the biggest w....k....r and cry baby out there.
You know I don't care DCE not picked for origin, he can be playing his best footy for manly not for a team which doesn't deserve his services.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We need a thread on "backflippers", it would be quite large. Ol Mong Tallis carries on like DCE is the only person to do so. Even "God" Bennett backflipped on the Roosters that time.
Tallis is not clever enough to realise how large a hypocrite he is. He refused to honour the last year of the contract he signed with Saints, even after a court told him he should honour it.

Clay

Bencher
Bellamy didn't get much out of Georgie Rose and there are probably others aswell.
If this is true I would suggest it's probably a great indication that BJ will be around next year.
If Myles keeps his form up and Bellamy got a good price it could be a excellent signing for them as they have lost a couple for next year.
Myles is probably on way too much for our cap next year

manly al

First Grader
The D . C . E . references from tallis last night did seem quite unfair and definitely not warranted . And since when has this supposed ' buying into a team 's culture ' contention have anything to do with team selections that should be only properly based on merit and current form indications .

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Bellamy didn't get much out of Georgie Rose and there are probably others aswell.
If this is true I would suggest it's probably a great indication that BJ will be around next year.
If Myles keeps his form up and Bellamy got a good price it could be a excellent signing for them as they have lost a couple for next year.
Myles is probably on way too much for our cap next year
I saw Gorgeous George at Suncorp, looked like he ate Bellamy

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
doesnt help much when he has a contract. Last thing we want to do is pay for a service we aint getting! Hopefully he can go to the storm (no doubt we will still pay a chunk of his salary) or maybe the Super League. Either way, we are paying for Nate ( a part of ) until the end of 2018. It doesnt work any other way!
Pay for service we are not getting? maybe that is what is already happening!

Ned

Bencher
As far as I saw Myles attitude was nearly always poor, he never seemed to care about the team. I know he had issues off the field but I'm sure heaps of players do and they can put that aside when they go onto the field and give 100%. He was just there to cash a paycheck which is fair enough but it is never going to get you far, he was always just going to play out his contract and then move on to the next one.

This move mid season will leave us short on the prop rotation, but I'll guarantee Bozo has something up his sleeve, can't wait to see what it is!!

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We need a thread on "backflippers", it would be quite large. Ol Mong Tallis carries on like DCE is the only person to do so. Even "God" Bennett backflipped on the Roosters that time.
And canberra at the beggining of his career. Was assistant at canberra and was supposed to take from furner, broncos came in, bennett backflip after agreeing.

Big mal and peter jackson were pissed about it , media claims

Ryan

Journey Man
As far as I saw Myles attitude was nearly always poor, he never seemed to care about the team. I know he had issues off the field but I'm sure heaps of players do and they can put that aside when they go onto the field and give 100%. He was just there to cash a paycheck which is fair enough but it is never going to get you far, he was always just going to play out his contract and then move on to the next one.

This move mid season will leave us short on the prop rotation, but I'll guarantee Bozo has something up his sleeve, can't wait to see what it is!!

We need something soon, because we may well fall below .500 this season (a loss this weekend does that) and given our roster, if we aren't winning half our games, something is very, very wrong.

Ned

Bencher
We need something soon, because we may well fall below .500 this season (a loss this weekend does that) and given our roster, if we aren't winning half our games, something is very, very wrong.

Yep, but I'm sure Fulton is aware of that, if this move is going ahead mid season I reckon it's for a reason.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Myles was only signed in the first place as a big name to help right the ship when it was looking like we'd keep neither DCE nor Foran and the team was showing signs of falling apart.

That's not the situation anymore. We've got a good young squad who want to play for each other, and Myles is dead wood. If he goes it probably means that either Graham or Asofa-Solomona are coming our way next year.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Myles was only signed in the first place as a big name to help right the ship when it was looking like we'd keep neither DCE nor Foran and the team was showing signs of falling apart.

That's not the situation anymore. We've got a good young squad who want to play for each other, and Myles is dead wood. If he goes it probably means that either Graham or Asofa-Solomona are coming our way next year.
Kind of like one of those stable ponies they use to travel around with the thoroughbreds to keep them calm.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly

Is it a done deal? Moving now? WOW

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 81 16
13 7 6 47 16
13 7 6 -34 16