Matt Nable promo for Eels match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I haven't watched Mr Inbetween yet. Will wait till league finishes for the year take the sports package off and get the entertainment plus package on fox and watch it.
I remember when he played Jock Ross in the Brothers In Arms series about the Comancheros & Bandidos - he did a woeful Scottish accent lol.

Och, it wiz pure loupin, so it wiz!

I remember when he played Jock Ross in the Brothers In Arms series about the Comancheros & Bandidos - he did a woeful Scottish accent lol.

Och, it wiz pure loupin, so it wiz!
Yer I enjoyed the series, he wasted a lot of saliva, I actually had a mate who was caught in the cross fire at the Viking that day.

Did anyone else watch 9’s coverage of the drizzle and faiders last night and get annoyed at the lead commentator(can’t remember the guys name) referring to the cheese as “Sir Cheese”? He made reference to gutho as the king and that the cheese was now worthy of the “Sir” title.

That is fabulous - can someone with technological nous copy the add please so it can be shared outside Silvertails? Thank you
Just download it just like I did then.

Just copied it to my phone.

Use the dotted icon in the corner to download.

And yes it was a great advertisement by foxsports hope the line parts has no superstars does not fire them up this week.

Watching the Incomparable Immortal tear through and rip the eels defence to shreds with his devastating speed and score untouched raises the hair on the back of my neck
I thought you shaved all that?

(but I know what you mean) :giggle:

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16