Matt Nable promo for Eels match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I like the 'timber' in his voice.
Apparently he writes the copy so he is a lot smarter than the average ex-footballer.

am i going mad or have they changed the track in the promo. It was a Queen soundtrack wasn't it and now its just a bog standard one? must have been copyright issues...

I love the fact that FOX rates us with the big boys and deemed worthy of intros.
You can tell Matt loves it too.

Love Matt Nable's work for Fox promos.

I tell you who is a punish though, Matt Thompson who commentates for 9. A real shocker.
Yeah, I heard an interview with him on the fifth and last podcast, he seems like a decent bloke, but his commentary is terrible.

I remember when he first started and Jorge dropped one early in the game but held the rest of them but every time they bombed him Thompson said "he's having a problem with his hands tonight", it's as if he wasn't even watching the game.

am i going mad or have they changed the track in the promo. It was a Queen soundtrack wasn't it and now its just a bog standard one? must have been copyright issues...
It was the Queen song 'Don't stop me know'. I recorded it when they played it on 360 the other night. That's a shame if they changed it.

Love Matt Nable's work for Fox promos.

I tell you who is a punish though, Matt Thompson who commentates for 9. A real shocker.
Most, if not all, of the commentary is being done from a studio via a TV screen so it must be a lot more difficult without witnessing the full spectacle and feeling the atmosphere.
When you have to rely on information from the ground from those Queensland nit-wits it makes it close to impossible.

It was the Queen song 'Don't stop me know'. I recorded it when they played it on 360 the other night. That's a shame if they changed it.
They have unfortunately and whats even more crazy is they have gone back and re-edited the 360 version online to the non Queen song.

Must be a copyright issue to go to that length.

I liked his book "we don't live here anymore" - it had a northern beaches vibe and a family who were descended from a league superstar, and had trouble living up to the standard.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8