Matt Ballin Re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brilliant move by the club, well done MB looking forward to your best years in 20;12,13,14,15

Good on you Matt, for staying and for what you do each week. Now pass that pen to your mate. Go Manly.

THis is super awesome news.

Congrats Matty ballin for re-siging with the club. You are a Manly Ledgend!!!

Ditto all the above threads. Matt is our most consistent player - a rock around which we have built a premiership team.

Really good news for the club, just need Brett to sign up now. Although, is anyone a little worried that many of them seem to be coming off contract at the same tim,e at the end of 2015?

Daddycool said:
Really good news for the club, just need Brett to sign up now. Although, is anyone a little worried that many of them seem to be coming off contract at the same tim,e at the end of 2015?

While i am a little concerned that we have a number of players off contract in 2015, it will give the club alot of salary cap room when they need to renegotiate. I cant see guys like matai playing on after 2015.

I think signing most of the team till 2015, gives the club a great opportunity knowing most of its spine and supporitng players are locked in for 3 more years.

Now hopefully snake puts pen to paper, and our spine is locked into 2015.

Yeah I agree with you Daddycool about 2015, it's gonna be like this year with Matai, DCE, K Foz and now Ballin off contract that year and maybe Brett also. Could cause trouble especially with Matai, Ballin and Brett all at least 30 by the end of that year. But i suppose we have to deal with Gifty, Choc, King and Buhrer in 2014 coming off contract before that so let's not get ahead of ourselves too much and just enjoy this great news about our champion no 9

Matty examplifies the Manly grit and dedication.
So happy to continue watch his evolution as a multi premiership winning hooker:angel:

That's great news he's an awesome player. That's just made my day all we need to do now is put 30plus points on the Eels and I will be a very happy camper

Thanks for posting Rhino, could easily have missed that having been out bush for 2 weeks.

Great news and always one of my favourites.

remeber back in 05 hoping he we get a crack, aways thought he would be a good one for a long time

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8