• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mate, the way he's been playing I wonder if he's even interested in running around again next year with anyone. He looks completely cooked, so I wouldn't be surprised if he decides he's had enough. The NRL is a tough game - battered on the field and insulted off the field by fans like us - so it'd be hard to blame him.
At 850 k [ although realize it is back ended ] would think that he would still have some personal pride and obligation to his team mates and club to justify his pay packet and full fill his on field responsibility . Not saying he cost Manly the game the other night but his lack luster effort certainly made it much harder . Maybe he was not at 100 % fitness wise but his errors were pretty elementary and effort very ordinary all round . Just have not seen Marty play to his best level for ages and really can not be excuses of underlying injuries or whatever during all of that preceding time .

He’s either got a major injury but playing on , or he knows his time with us is up and really couldn’t give a **** anymore.

Well that’s what it looks like to me.

Currently not worth anything like $850k and he hasn’t got a contract for next year so I’m going to say it’s an injury causing this rather than option B.

Marty's an odd one isn't he? I've always felt he is more of a brand than a Sea Eagle. He's had quite a few good games over the years and I suspect he's a nice person but I've never really warmed to him as a die hard team player. And now I suspect all those hit ups have taken their toll.

Marty's an odd one isn't he? I've always felt he is more of a brand than a Sea Eagle. He's had quite a few good games over the years and I suspect he's a nice person but I've never really warmed to him as a die hard team player. And now I suspect all those hit ups have taken their toll.
Agree, I follow him on Insta, very rarely any posts about manly or his team mates, apart from family pics after a winning game at the ground. Lots of posts promoting products, his new car, new home, romantic dinner nights etc.

Agree, I follow him on Insta, very rarely any posts about manly or his team mates, apart from family pics after a winning game at the ground. Lots of posts promoting products, his new car, new home, romantic dinner nights etc.
Yep agree it’s team Marty that’s for sure. Put up some puffy post on Insta after fridays game about how you have to bounce back from defeats. A few had a go at him.

I was so over his self promotional rubbish that I actually unfollowed him. Rare for me with a Manly player.

everyones different. i wouldnt put work stuff on my private page unless its about friendship. footy players spend an unusual amount of time with each other and its often considered they need time to normalise and not think footy. But thats me

in footy its all about the game. while martys form is down having inspirational quotes or a crying emoji changes jack **** and alludes to bugger all

We'll find out if Marty has put the cue in the rack permanently and is just running out the clock until retirement....... or whether he will still bring the required effort occasionally for a big game or when the stars align.

To me he has been coasting for several years but it's taken a really sharp nosedive the past 12 months. He should be fighting for a spot in this team if we had a fit roster.

Drop him right out of the team. I wouldn’t trust him not to make his usual coterie of mistakes against his old team, leading to a potential upset, if the scoreline is close. He has the potential to be that diabolical. He never seems to learn from his mistakes.

A lot has been said about Jake’s habit of holding on too long. Sometimes I understand there is a time and place to give one away, but last night he cost us big time with some stupid 6 agains.
It’s because of Jake & the usual 6 again he gave away just after 1/2 that South’s scored again but hey it’s all in Marty.

I thought I saw him clutch his shoulder once or twice on the weekend, or is that just what you do when you let a try in?
He was carrying his shoulder during the game & after. Same one he injured earlier in the year!!! Maybe he’s playing injured as we haven’t got any ready made replacements? But hey as usual most supporters just bag our players. We could sign God & most will bag him!

I'm surprised you still follow him then?

Unfortunately he's now in Dessies "maybe he might fire up next game" category...if this is the case, it's now wearing extremely thin.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10