March on Narrabeen Headquarter's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Would you be willing to join a group to demand answers from Humphrey's and Hasler at Narrabeen?

• Yes

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 28.4%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Wouldn't work

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Interested but Unable to attend (too far away etc.)

Votes: 33 34.7%

• Total voters

Ryan

Journey Man
Hey Guys, I'm keen to get an idea of if anyone would be interested in marching down to Narrabeen in person as a group (hopefully a lot of members). Would love to get 50+ to demand some answers from both Humphrey's and Hasler.

If anything, to demand some change, and show that we the fans, are passionate & die hard, even if the players don't seem to care.

Would someone please post this to the Facebook Group(s) - I don't use Facebook?

If I get enough numbers, we can formulate appropriate, quality, value add type of questions.

Hey Guys, I'm keen to get an idea of if anyone would be interested in marching down to Narrabeen in person as a group (hopefully a lot of members). Would love to get 50+ to demand some answers from both Humphrey's and Hasler.

If anything, to demand some change, and show that we the fans, are passionate & die hard, even if the players don't seem to care.

If I get enough numbers, we can formulate appropriate, quality, value add type of questions.
Hi mate, I be interested but live out west. But they need to listen,
The big thing I see is he'll of alot of paid players who don't play to there ability.
Josh schuster last 2 games simply shows we have talent in lower grades, look at Sg ball and Harold Matts.
There an awful culture in side and simply cutting corners and lack of effort in defence.

Hello feathered friend Ryan . I admire your passion for our club .

Mr Humphreys is down to earth and approachable .There is no need for the Manly Army.
Just ring him up and talk to him or go and see him in person

I Believe There is already a performance process set in place and change will come in good time

Have a great day

Hello feathered friend Ryan . I admire your passion for our club .

Mr Humphreys is down to earth and approachable .There is no need for the Manly Army.
Just ring him up and talk to him or go and see him in person

I Believe There is already a performance process set in place and change will come in good time

Have a great day

Thanks for your feedback mate, I've already received a few PM's of others wanting to join, so that's around 5 so far. In a matter of minutes mate. Possibly get 100 would be good.

Thanks for your feedback mate, I've already received a few PM's of others wanting to join, so that's around 5 so far. In a matter of minutes mate. Possibly get 100 would be good.
All I can say is . Follow your passion and Good luck feathered friend

He could say just about anyone else, and I wouldn't mind, paper thin, I reckon I could get around them easy these days. They are pathetic.
I was going to say foran but realised he would break his shoulder making the first tackle

He could say just about anyone else, and I wouldn't mind, paper thin, I reckon I could get around them easy these days. They are pathetic.

I bags taking on Parker and Garrick. I intend to have a few drinks before I get there so I don’t really want anything too challenging.

My wife and kids are fitter than me and could probably get around any of them. We should keep my 2 year old boy away from Foz though, as he can be quite physical and I wouldn’t want Foz to get injured.

I'm prepared to join the 'parade' and would be happy to help with any presentation.
Such a meeting would need to be professional and business-like; no ranting.
I wouldn't expect any immediate answers, just an acknowledgement that we fans have legitimate concerns about the future of the club and that these would be presented to, and discussed at, the next Board meeting.

I've had quite a few message interested, please vote, so the numbers are real guys.

Open to all.opinions guys, see 7 so far are happy with the state of affairs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10