Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes feathered friends .......

This win was a win for the true believers

Manlys 46 - 12 domination was the highest score posted in the NRL so far this season

Today not only did Manly beat the Warriors
but we also beat the refs
and all the pessimists

We scored a total of 8 tries and what was even more pleasing ....

We held the Warriors scoreless in the second half despite all the refs calls going the Warriors way and countless of repeated sets in our quarter

To those that mention Manly and the wooden spoon , they can stick the spoon up their arse

Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

r0_0_640_360_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Last edited:
I watched the game up at Pittwater RSL, Tim Bailey the farken weatherman was up there with his punting group hahaha.

Back home now & cranking The Who @The Who "Won't Get Fooled Again"
Yep. I was at the club too. Saw Bailey. He had his back to the TV and was only interested in gambling. Couldn't hear the commentary because the club was broadcasting the horse racing.

Amazing what a year does. Two junior sides near the top of their respective comps, and Manly firsts now in the 8. Early days, and Souths are going to give us hell, but it an encouraging start after such a dismal season in 2018. Just something we haven't seen for a while where this round so far we have 3 out of 3 wins in the various grades.

Yes feathered friends .......

This win was a win for the true believers

Manlys 46 - 12 domination was the highest score posted in the NRL so far this season

Today not only did Manly beat Warriors
but we also beat the refs
and all the pessimists

We scored a total of 8 tries and what was even more pleasing ....

We held the Warriors scoreless in the second half despite all the refs calls going the Warriors way and countless of repeated sets in our quarter

To those that think that mention Manly and the wooden spoon , they can stick the spoon up their arse

Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

View attachment 11025
Hahaha love your work Bozo!

I know it is only 3 games but I just can't resist.....Imagine what the score would be if we had a good roster?Luckily Des will dismantle this roster and bring in some good players for next year,after all we do need a complete roster overhaul,and Des will finally have some proper talent to work with next year...jokes,just jokes......and yes,I know we beat the Eels like this last year and we all know what happened.

Let me put things in perspective @Smokin Joe about the eels win

We did beat the eels last year and so did every other team as the eels won the spoon and we were close second

I expected a win this week but not by this much, well done lads. I said somewhere I was using this week as our early yardstick, well Frack me I have to contain my enthusiasm if this is it !!!
Time to enjoy some sweet celebration, going to be a quiet week from the death riders....

With that confidence Souths might be in for a tougher time than they thought............

Couldn't hear the commentary because the club was broadcasting the horse racing.
That's one of the reasons why I prefer the Leagies to Pittwater - no problems hearing the commentary.
Apparently it was shown in the Lyon's Den today on a new big screen and Matty Ballin was there, amongst others.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8