Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 19, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Pretty predictable so far to be honest. The weather is a massive leveler. Had this been dry, I think we'd be in front by at least 12.

The two tries have come because we haven't been compressing in defense. Which we all have a whinge about when we do so clearly we're never happy.

That 2 points at the death could prove crucial.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
The warriors offer more in attack in our 20. They also can make vital mistakes. We need to watch Johnson and Bunty - great name. In with a shot I reckon.

damiennp90

Bencher
All Baz needs to fix is the DCE, Wright, Tafua side.

They either have to all come in or All stay out. If we fix that we have a chance to win.

Well done boys.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Doin the Eagle Rock

CneB1zUUkAAME6P.jpg

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
As usual the clowns with whistles will determine this game. I'm just so sick of watching nearly every game determined by whistle blowers. Change the rules on penalties and stop the kicking for touch. The easy 30/40 meters from a toss of the coin penalty is killing the game.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Very impressed with the completion rate, effort and enthusiasm.
Team kicking and chasing game had been fantastic.
Defensive line needs to move up as 1 in the 2nd half, especially on our LHS.

8.5/10 all round.
There are some tough markers in here.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
All Baz needs to fix is the DCE, Wright, Tafua side.

They either have to all come in or All stay out. If we fix that we have a chance to win.

Well done boys.
Actually he only needs to fix Green. Chez is left to fill in his defensive spot as he insists on running in and not stopping the bloody offload anyway :banghead:

mozgrame

Engorged member
Remember that splicing machine from the movie, The Fly?

I'd like to throw Charlie Gubb and Bunty into that machine, then sign up whatever comes out!

It would probably resemble Ignatius Passi. Awesome!

Now that's free thinking!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14