Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 19, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got that shoe ready @eagle chick , and better be a nice big one ......lol

lol at @Shoe1 's 'optimistic' rating!

:giggle:

great win tonight. Heart sank when the warriors were going for the fg

Great charge down by jake.

I thought I heard a commentator say that if Killer plays the rest of the season but we miss out on the finals, he will be left at 299 games.

That would kinda suck! (if true)

Maybe I'm getting a bit carried away because it's been such a tough season but add another quality forward and a quality centre to this team next year and we'll be more than capable of mixing it with the big boy's.

I thought I heard a commentator say that if Killer plays the rest of the season but we miss out on the finals, he will be left at 299 games.

That would kinda suck! (if true)

He's on 292 games now and there are 7 games left in regular season ....so it's true, and it will suck if we do indeed miss the semis.

NSW Cup match Warriors 24 Manly 22. Four tries each. We almost had our first clean sweep for the year. Half time Warriors 18-12. Knight, Hopoate and Bainbridge played according to team lists. Warriors equal second in that comp.

Yeah I copped quite a bit on this post. What I meant to say was the field goal. It should have never have gone to golden point. We should have nailed the previous one. Lucky as we got another shot at it. If we were palying a team with a thurston, cronk or smith in it we wouldn't have got another chance.

Wasn't knocking the effort. I think it was a top effort but DCE has to put some practice in on finishing. The last kick was a ripper but came from add lib play when we had the best part of a set before to close it out.
Fair enough .I can see your point feathered friend . We are used to expecting more for our Sea eagles

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8