Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I can just imagine what will happen soon Tooves sitting at the desk on the 360 while the rest talk about how secure Barrett's job is -oh the irony of it all...

I know the game isn't over, but there is a certain poetic justice in all this. The Penns via ZtH and Joe Kombover did their very best to undermine Toovey last year, even before a ball had been kicked.

Now their chosen replacement is presiding over a complete shambles, largely of his (and their) own making.

Yep, this is a group of individuals playing. It's been that way since round 1. Understandable to some extent with the injury toll, but nevertheless, they should be building structures, which players follow and supports the group output. It seems TB has been relying on individual ability and not thought about systems. FFS, just have a sideway glance at Bellyache for a clue.

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan
Yep, this is a group of individuals playing. It's been that way since round 1. Understandable to some extent with the injury toll, but nevertheless, they should be building structures, which players follow and supports the group output. It seems TB has been relying on individual ability and not thought about systems. FFS, just have a sideway glance at Bellyache for a clue.

That is exactly it, it has been the problem all year and there have been some major factors preventing it from becoming a team.

1 - The lack of early opportunities to train together because of the 4 and 5 days turnarounds and travel in the first few weeks

2 - The injuries have prevented us from having a consistent team all year

3 - Pretty sure Barrett and co have NFI how to do anything about it

I know the game isn't over, but there is a certain poetic justice in all this. The Penns via ZtH and Joe Kombover did their very best to undermine Toovey last year, even before a ball had been kicked.

Now their chosen replacement is presiding over a complete shambles, largely of his (and their) own making.

Couldn't of happened to a nicer bunch of pricks, just a pity we have to watch it happen!!

Hope the team doesn't give up as quickly as some of the supporters on this site.

Notice how every time the Titans get to the line they put a play on, and every time we get to the line we have NFI of what to do! I know they haven't been able to build combinations but FFS aren't they supposed to be FG footballers???

Godinet has the most dramatically over exaggeration to his movements just to pass the ball, slows his movement down

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8