manly v titans rd 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Titans have actually bought well. They have brought back their Hooker from The Warriors. That half from The Knights. They still have some very good players, and our team will have built 0 chemistry, while DCE learns his new role.

We have to be on our game, but I'll be predicting a solid win.

Titans, Knights, we'll be in for a struggle no matter who we play, especially as it's likely to be an away game.
People have short memories but last year there wasn't much difference between top and bottom, even the worst teams won 8 or 9 games.

On the back of DCE's long kicking game and the improved forward pack getting the job done. The experienced/quality outside backs below should carve up.
1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. Tom Trbojevic

we were smashed by injuries and came 9th which was enough to warrent sacking the coach so anything less than top 4 is a failure.

SHould do the tits in a canter

we were smashed by injuries and came 9th which was enough to warrent sacking the coach so anything less than top 4 is a failure.

Yep, the Titans will have Elgey and Tyrone Roberts in the halves - one a rookie, the other below average. Apart from James Roberts in the back line (if he stays) where else do they have strike power??

You forgot that we were full to the brim with deadwood, had a hopeless coaching staff, no team spirit, an outdated game plan, etc, etc.

I know that for a fact because I read it here.

Regarding the draw. How come the NRL takes notice of clubs like the "Boys who only want to play at certain times on certain days, yet they don;t seem to care that we want matches on a Sunday afternoon?
Surely Zorba the puppet master could throw his considerable weight around?

Regarding the draw. How come the NRL takes notice of clubs like the "Boys who only want to play at certain times on certain days, yet they don;t seem to care that we want matches on a Sunday afternoon?
Surely Zorba the puppet master could throw his considerable weight around?
TV decides not the DT hacks so ZtH has no pull.:cool:

How can Manly lobby for a date until they secure a venue ? :rolleyes:
Nothing seems to be happening with the Council, who are too busy avoiding amalgamation/split:banghead:

TV decides not the DT hacks so ZtH has no pull.:cool:

How can Manly lobby for a date until they secure a venue ? :rolleyes:
Nothing seems to be happening with the Council, who are too busy avoiding amalgamation/split:banghead:

So what do the NRL do??

List all Manly games with TBC??

What an absolute joke, of course (and just in my opinion) this is all part of the plan, Penn wants them either kicked out of Brookvale or forced out by the NRL so that the Football Club then only votes on the colours (which will never change).

If this happens then Penn is absolute total 100% control, which is exactly as he wants.

Guys, got a question for you all.

In any team sport, chemistry plays a massive part of success. With the roster turnover we have had surely there has to be a good period of time where adjustment needs to take place?

I'm not making excuses, but I think we should be ready to give the team time to mesh. Remember, it took quite a while for Orford and others to fit.

In any team sport, chemistry plays a massive part of success. With the roster turnover we have had surely there has to be a good period of time where adjustment needs to take place?

I'm not making excuses, but I think we should be ready to give the team time to mesh. Remember, it took quite a while for Orford and others to fit.

This is a results driven business Ryan, simple as that.

Something I've been pondering too, however for the most part there is a lot of experience across the roster, so it shouldn't be too difficult compared to major rebuilds you see from clubs in the past where there is alot of inexperience.

The all important backline wont be a dramatic change person wise, forwards, well as long as they start simple and just actually go forward as a first priority (given the size purchased I'd imagine its a very 'up the middle and simple' approach as a basic game plan - but there is also creativity in the buys), i think by mid season we might see a bit more creativity on display there injuries pending. So really it is a case of whoever slots in at #6 and his combo with DCE as the main piece that needs to gel from the get go. The rest with any luck will look after itself.

Something I've been pondering too, however for the most part there is a lot of experience across the roster, so it shouldn't be too difficult compared to major rebuilds you see from clubs in the past where there is alot of inexperience.

The all important backline wont be a dramatic change person wise, forwards, well as long as they start simple and just actually go forward as a first priority (given the size purchased I'd imagine its a very 'up the middle and simple' approach as a basic game plan - but there is also creativity in the buys), i think by mid season we might see a bit more creativity on display there injuries pending. So really it is a case of whoever slots in at #6 and his combo with DCE as the main piece that needs to gel from the get go. The rest with any luck will look after itself.
That post makes to much sense to be on this forum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4