manly v titans rd 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Something I've been pondering too, however for the most part there is a lot of experience across the roster, so it shouldn't be too difficult compared to major rebuilds you see from clubs in the past where there is alot of inexperience.

The all important backline wont be a dramatic change person wise, forwards, well as long as they start simple and just actually go forward as a first priority (given the size purchased I'd imagine its a very 'up the middle and simple' approach as a basic game plan - but there is also creativity in the buys), i think by mid season we might see a bit more creativity on display there injuries pending. So really it is a case of whoever slots in at #6 and his combo with DCE as the main piece that needs to gel from the get go. The rest with any luck will look after itself.
I read an article that Barrett wants to see more ball playing from the forwards.
I would guess he will keep it simple for the first few round whilst the team works on combinations

I've seen on Facebook a leak re the draw that has on the first Friday night "Bulldogs v TBC at ANZ Stadium" , I guess that's another option but you would think the obvious choices for Manly are Parramatta / Titans or Panthers.

Whilst I agree it will take until roughly SOO time for the boys to start firing, the benefit of big forward pack with DCE's long kicking game will allow us to play very vanilla footy until these combos click. I would suggest we should win against the lesser teams but may struggle initially against the better teams until chemistry is established.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2