Post-Game Discussion Manly v Roosters [Round 18, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Roosters
18 4 Pines Park
02 Jul 2023 16:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Wins a win and we were better. Again anybody at the ground, we’re Easts offside all night?
Mate, forget the ground, it was clear everywhere. They were given PLENTY of latitude.

Not going to lie, this is a game we should have won, and won well given the Roosters outs. Pretty well close to their NSW Cup team, and key players were missing.

I don't know how to feel here. Like you, let's take the W, and enjoy it, they are pretty rare for us right now.

Missed the first half, so I'll suss it out tonight. What I DID see, Chez and Garrick were the standouts.

Did well to win that one after being out muscled through the middle, some good one on one defence on the edges to get home with the 2 points.
We have the muscle but lack either the motor or the motivation through the middle. The Roosters forwards really showed up (to back up the junior players) but ours turned to wet cardboard. Something needs to change, either with the way they are training or with how they view the team.

it’s great that we won but that was a disgrace of a performance, a team missing 10 starters and we sneak by, any other team puts 50 on us

Beating roosters and probably ending there season priceless.

We are gone too just won't get enough wins but all the same enjoyable win

How close is our tipping competition becoming ?

Nothing separating all of us

The standout was that they kept competing for the full 80 mins ..

We missed some starch in the middle. I thought Paseka was outstanding. Jake was outstanding. I hate to go on about this, but I think we are of the same mindset, Keppie standing up through the middles would have been really beneficial tonight.

Also, kudos to Ben Trbojevic. He's a player so many have a go at here, but I really rate the man. He played HARD out wide. I'd like to see him getting some starts, if he can bring that kind of intensity.

Did well to win that one after being out muscled through the middle, some good one on one defence on the edges to get home with the 2 points.

True but there is no shame being out muscled by a quality pack like they have. JWH, Radley Collins etc.

The fact our boys kept on coming after being knocked over time and again say a lot about them.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10