Manly v Rabbits Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what Robinson and Seibold have stated that game will defensive due to the tighter field. It may be a grind of a match. Our team will reflect that.

IMG_7452.jpg

Just on the Rabbits, Cody Walker could be good to go and if that's the case he'll be taking a flight to LV in a couple of days. Strange they didn't take him in the first place even if it's just as a spectator...mmm ?

If anyone's got a record that bans them from the USA it'd be Cody, angriest human alive.

If anyone's got a record that bans them from the USA it'd be Cody, angriest human alive.
Cody Walker sounds like a Texas Ranger. I think they'd let him in purely based on that, no matter the record :gun: Lets hope he doesn't fire a shot on the field.

From what Robinson and Seibold have stated that game will defensive due to the tighter field. It may be a grind of a match. Our team will reflect that.
The tighter field will really restrict South’s attack as they are renowned for their sweeping backline plays. Their wingers will run out of room which is where the score most of their try’s. Points will be at a premium

Dont get the sudden rush for Lawton on the bench.

If we are subbing Croker off it should be to inject some spark. A Humphrey's or GCKT for 20 minutes.

Lawton offers no value at hooker beyond injury cover or giving Croker a rest IMO.

Play the future, and I don't buy the experience talk, it's 20min off the bench, they'll be grand.

Enemy News .....
Our Enemy has taken off for Vegas
and Cody Walker according to his coach is a firm starter for the game

This NRL round one game has so much at stake and the Ruthless will Rule and take the Honors of Historic Glory
Jake is our forward leader and he must lead and Inspire his Manly troops with Ferocity
We must Crush this Bunny Brotherhoods spirit if we are to win the game
1708404239654.png

The tighter field will really restrict South’s attack as they are renowned for their sweeping backline plays. Their wingers will run out of room which is where the score most of their try’s. Points will be at a premium
Completely agree. I think this will be a big factor in the game. Look for more switches 1 or 2 off the ruck because they will run out of room wide.

It is a bit of a dud having the small field. Defence will dominate.

Completely agree. I think this will be a big factor in the game. Look for more switches 1 or 2 off the ruck because they will run out of room wide.

It is a bit of a dud having the small field. Defence will dominate.
How much smaller is this field ?

If we are subbing Croker off it should be to inject some spark. A Humphrey's or GCKT for 20 minutes.

Lawton offers no value at hooker beyond injury cover or giving Croker a rest IMO.

Play the future, and I don't buy the experience talk, it's 20min off the bench, they'll be grand.
My inclusion of Lawton is not necessarily my choice. I just think Seibs will be conservative for this game. Having said that, I think he'll do a job for us. But I agree, there's no "x factor" on my proposed bench. I think that could have been Shu (had he been fit) to rotate with Burbo. Would Gordie or Humphries provide that "x factor" or significant spark? Not sure.

Well I stand corrected.

Looking at that trial team it seems it will be Lawton

Last edited:
1 Bailey Hodgson
2 Max Lehmann
3 Cameron Brown
4 Clayton Faulalo
5 Watson Heleta
6 Jamie Humphreys
7 Brandon Wakeham
8 Toafofoa Sipley ©
9 Gordon Chan Kum Tong
10 Aitasi James
11 Brad Parker
12 Ben Condon
13 Dean Matterson

14 Kobe Rugless
15 Austin Dias
16 Jacob Sykes
17 James Uesele
18 Caleb Navale
19 Tylor Bunting

well these 6 will not be in the Round 1 VEGAS team... 100%, The team will have already left
I know they mentioned flying the Shu over after the trial but I cant see them doing this ( Or actually even needing to do that) for any other player on this list.

So I would say that every player NOT on this list will be on a plane to Vegas, So that includes Ray Ray, Paulo,

with Sips, Lodge, Shu NOT available, this means we have 22, I think we are able to take 24, so I think Seibs will pull Parker out of the trial and 1 of either Gordie / Humphreys

Turbo
Saab
Garrick
Koula
Paulo/ Ray Ray/ Talau
Brooks
DCE
Brown
Hamoule
Burbo
Jake
Croker
Paseka
Bully
Aloiai
Lawman
Waddell
Arthur
Woods
Fulton

I don't think Woods is eligible to play and Fulton doesn't seem likely given how much nrl time he got last year.

I can't figure out who is going to be on the plane.

Lawmans a proven defender and has a bit of white line fever in his game that I don't mind.

With the small field, I think the coaches have erred with their team selections.

It would be the perfect opportunity to select only smaller players such as Gordon CKT, maybe even bring back Tooves.

Little blokes would make the field look bigger and they would easily scoot by the bigger players who will be cumbersome trying to stay within the lines.

I don't think Woods is eligible to play
The Woods option is a possibility as it has been made very clear by Seibold that he will become an option when injury strikes .

Seibold believes Woods inclusion adds the game changing experience , stability, Intensity and Inspiration. I have never seen a Woods play or presence on the field that impacted or inspired any game but we all see different things

This is the predicted Souths pack that we will be up against
Murray ,Burgess , Koloamatangi, Arrow ,Cook , Tatola , Keppie

I personally don't think either Parker or Woods should be anywhere near the 17 if we want to win the comp

Just purely down to numbers @BOZO. We are missing a few
We share the same perspective with the slow used by date Parker and Woods
Watching them both in the trials they both came on and made up the numbers
If you did not know their names they would have been totally insignificant

There are no Woods and Parker forwards in the Bunnies Pack
and we must match them for intensity
The Club keeps Harping on all this great depth of players that we have
Surely they can come up with more interning players to fill in

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14