Manly v Parramatta [Round 3 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Glad I decided against the bet on Parra. Lucky win but at this stage its all we need.

mickqld said:
Glad I decided against the bet on Parra. Lucky win but at this stage its all we need.

I considered a sneaky on them too. I was kicking myself when they converted that goal too. Had I had the bet though, Manly would have lost so either way I am happy haha

Watching replay on 9. Wolfie has had his worst game ever, that attempt at picking up the ball will go down in infamy. K Foz says should be ok for next week.

According the match report on NRL.com David Gower is a "Former Manly premiership-winning forward"....does that mean we actually won the GF last year and Roosters are stripped for salary cap breaches?

I walked out prior to the end, didn't enjoy the game. Heard the huge roar from the crowd as as I walked away, so I knew we won, but I'm no less grumpy. Saw the last try on tele, good on matai, dce and all, but come on, how did you let that game go the way it did. Spinning it and losing it on 2nd tackle, more than once, sheesh.

Man that was a nerve racking game.

Foz being out really threw our offensive line out of wack. DCE looked like he was carrying an injury. We were a mess at times.

We were really lucky to get away with that game. Blair was good.

Just finished watching the game on Nein.

Gould, Warrren and Sterling death-rode us all day...bit of karma our way for a change with the win!

Matai and Choc were outstanding; Killer and Starling really good; Cherry, Hiku, Blair and Ball in solid, but yeah...some average efforts all around. Just grateful we jagged one for a change and onwards n upwards to next week v the Rorters!

The putting on report of Gifty for that tackle on Moi Moi was embarrassing! Park footy adjudicating and that's being kind.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Sad to say BUT Wolf might be in danger when Tafua comes back , Blair is looking pretty good and " might" be a better option,

He has lost all confidence, it seems. He was awful today, but he will never be able to beat his GF effort. That was sad to see a player crumble like that on the big stage. Lost us the premiership, no doubt.

Blair and Taufua on the wings for mine.

Dan said:
master blaster said:
does gifty need to be worried

not at all. The NRL should apologise to him for putting that tackle on report. Didn't even it the head. Tackled Moi moi cleanly.

Wasn't a pretty win but a good one.

Blair and Santini were impressive. I wonder how Santini would go in the backrow.

2 points is 2 points, my day was almost ruined but at least now I can grab a quick nap before Matilda wakes up.

It as a different experience watching a game at 5am and having the sunrise during the game.

Poetic that a hail storm hit just as Parra score that last try, only to clear when DCE cops one high.

To be honest he did get hit high, but he gets hit like that in every game, and the tough bugger he is, just gets up and gets on with it. They should be looking more closely at the way he gets hit anyway.
thanks Dan

Santini showed promise and is a ready made backrower for the future he wouldnt be the first back to migrate to the forwards. Like the storm game we got caught wide a number of times. Lucky to get a win ref was crap and wasnt very impressed with the eels.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8