Manly v Parramatta [Round 3 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brissie Kid said:
NRL apparently not going to sanction Hayne. Not that I think he or anyone should be. Free country etc.

The NRL only brought in the rule that captains couldn't speak to the referee so they could get on with the game and not give the tv time to replay the incident and prove the captain & players as being right. Saying they did it to speed the game up is a smother.
why am I not surprised

Both those times the ball was played directly backwards regardless of which way the player was facing. Pretty sure the rule is the ball has to be played backwards the player isn't specifically mentioned, I'll dig out the rules today for my own sanity

I think the real problem for Hayne, his team and the eels fans is that they were so surprised to have taken the lead with 5 to go they started counting it as a win.
They competed very well but the Eagles found some lucky golden wings in the last minute.
Eels fans would have felt like we did after the Melbourne game. Sucks but you move on.
Matai for PM.

what about when Stirling some comment about a Manly player telling DCE to stay down when he got hit high,saying thats not a good thing to say,but he didnt comment when that low life moi moi laid down when Gifty barely hit him,so he could exploit the concussion rule to get a free interchange,well Tim Mannah did say the rule could be exploited,and moi moi did just that

master blaster said:
what about when Stirling some comment about a Manly player telling DCE to stay down when he got hit high,saying thats not a good thing to say,but he didnt comment when that low life moi moi laid down when Gifty barely hit him,so he could exploit the concussion rule to get a free interchange,well Tim Mannah did say the rule could be exploited,and moi moi did just that

Sterlo is a grub - an ugly one at that. Nuff said.

Normie said:
A friend of mine is a rabid Eels supporter & Hayne lover. She went off on Facebook yesterday about how the Eels were robbed and put 2 photos up showing Manly not playing the ball properly twice in the lead up to the final try. Very sore loser!!!!
Parra were only in the lead for 10 minutes & they're all blowing up saying they were robbed, haha!

master blaster said:

He also missed that it was said tongue in cheek by Manly players having a dig about the earlier Moi Moi lay down. DCE was already back on his feet when it was said.

Brissie Kid said:
master blaster said:

He also missed that it was said tongue in cheek by Manly players having a dig about the earlier Moi Moi lay down. DCE was already back on his feet when it was said.

To be fair, no one could assume Choc has the capacity to tell a joke, particularly a tongue in cheek one

Brissie Kid said:
master blaster said:

Got a source on this grand insight? How can we say that it was all a joke?

Blinkers.

6/71 said:
Brissie Kid said:
master blaster said:

Got a source on this grand insight? How can we say that it was all a joke?

Blinkers.

Watch and listen to the footage, it's more than clear given it was about 30 seconds after the incident and chez was already standing and walking

Im not sure if this has been mentioned , but i remember correctly how parra won beat us on the buzzer at parra stadium a few years back when their pass travelled 3 metres forward to score that winning try...

PS. ScumDes kicking the door down in the locker room...

i cant recall the media been so upset about a forward pass back then , what goes around comes around !!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6