Manly v Parra Brookie Round 1?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Depends on the build up we have leading into the game.

Last year the media had us world beaters after 2 easy trials and gave the dogs no chance round 1, they were heavy outsides.

Then we got a major reality check and the season fell apart from there.

I hope we have a better start next year but don't like our chances round 1.

What's going on? We get one Sunday afternoon match at Brookie the entire 2016 season, and now we get one in the first round of 2017?
Gee, Doesn'tmatta must be popular!

what a pack of losers you lot are ,not one positive outlook assuming that we will lose ,give some credit to the team we have assembled, as long as we do not have the bad run of injuries we had last year this team should finish in the top half, just dont throw in the towel with out a game being played
Spot on ,some of you so called manly fans are death riding them before they kick a ball,get over yourselves,get behind them on that Sunday arvo and be proud of your team,you must all have a crystal ball to predict the outcome,

What's going on? We get one Sunday afternoon match at Brookie the entire 2016 season, and now we get one in the first round of 2017?
Gee, Doesn'tmatta must be popular!
It's because we were complaining at the beginning of the season about our draw, so they were pretty much forced to give us some more Sunday's and basically just a better draw

We will absolutely flog them. Guarantee the boys will come out all guns a blazin. They are not going to let this season ever happen again. @Turbo1 I'm getting a little bit tired of all your doom and gloom . Mate if it's getting you down to much it might be time to switch codes.

@Turbo1 is ok, he is like a battery .. has both a positive and negative side.

Maybe we should call him YoYo.

We will absolutely flog them. Guarantee the boys will come out all guns a blazin. They are not going to let this season ever happen again. @Turbo1 I'm getting a little bit tired of all your doom and gloom . Mate if it's getting you down to much it might be time to switch codes.
Yhe I'm getting tired of him as well,wondering where His passion for the club is at?

Ease up on the turbo boys. Wears his heart on his sleeve. Should be a good hitout against Parra. No Leary to chip kick from dummy half (12 mins to go up by 2).. I just hope this year we work on being more patient, kick chase, tackle repeat... Maybe that sort of game isn't in DCEs DNA and perhaps Green needs to step up and kick for field postion on the last. Not sure. We used to be kings of the grind! Hopefully Baz can bring back the toughness we seemed to have lost.

We are talking 4 months away!
Those calling a loss are premature ejaculating.
We don't even know at least 2 players we will be picking up.
Is Snake in or out?

Brink on a sunny Sunday arvo at Brookvale, may 2017 be a return to the Fortress!
it aint no fortress anymore .......

Channel 9 must be working on the basis that Whatnow will play. He probably only needs to last a few minutes too to earn his yearly pay, and then you would expect his body will again give way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11