Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Media reporting that Api to Hooker and Parcell to reggies. **** me dead Barrett is a ****ing rookie idiot. We will lose this game because of that fool.

Not rapt with that, Parcell hard done by.

But also hard to argue Api hasn't earnt a second chance. He plays his guts out and is a good defender.

But, if he fails to give the forwards good ball, I will agree with you Ralphie.

Media reporting that Api to Hooker and Parcell to reggies. **** me dead Barrett is a ****ing rookie idiot. We will lose this game because of that fool.
NSW Cup don't play this round,Parcell just resting his hammies:nod:

Maybe Chez will make a return this round :)

So api has a good running game from half ( a game we still lost) and we won games with parcell as starting hooker. Solution, move api to hooker and drop parcell. At least it means dce is playing. But parcell is a much better hooker. Watch api take numerous wrong options and probably butcher a try going for glory. I'm still not convinced he has the smarts of a good hooker.

Wrong call if this is the case Trent. Parcell should be playing and should be told to run with the opportunities a hopefully dominant forward pack provides.

So api has a good running game from half ( a game we still lost) and we won games with parcell as starting hooker. Solution, move api to hooker and drop parcell. At least it means dce is playing. But parcell is a much better hooker. Watch api take numerous wrong options and probably butcher a try going for glory. I'm still not convinced he has the smarts of a good hooker.

Wrong call if this is the case Trent. Parcell should be playing and should be told to run with the opportunities a hopefully dominant forward pack provides.
Barrett is using the selection dart board again.

Well look api probably deserves the spot ATM but Parcell has been playing well but not as good as api has been. I'm happy to give api a shot at hooker his ball service and defence IMO is better then Parcell. And Api may not be as fast but he is quick and has a larger skill set. Api should def be in the Side there is no doubt

Barrett looks as if he will make a good coach. But he has one flaw. He picks favourites. He sticks with those he co-coached at Penrith or has had some connection with. That's not professional. He needs to get that out of his system quick smart if he wants to be more than a reasonable coach.

Good question grasshopper.
Yeah mate I honestly don't see DCE back this week it's a bad injury he got and was lucky to have 5 weeks on the side line. And to everyone saying Barret is a crap coach and can't select. I'd like to see how you would handle going to one of the best players in the comp ATM and telling him he is dropped. Api deserves the spot IMO but so does Parcell, tough descion. But Api needs to be given a chance plus it's against Newcastle so why not see how he goes. His defence is great ATM, and I'm sure he has fixed his early season problems. He is high on confidence and think about it, manly spent the pre season training with Api as hooker. He was always going to be first choice. Just my opinion but I don't want Api dropped for some guy who is playing worse than him. Don't get me wrong Parcell has been amazing but not as good Api

Barrett looks as if he will make a good coach. But he has one flaw. He picks favourites. He sticks with those he co-coached at Penrith or has had some connection with. That's not professional. He needs to get that out of his system quick smart if he wants to be more than a reasonable coach.
He picks favs what are you on mate! Brown has deserved his spot and is vital if there is an injury and Korosiau has been playing as well as anyone in the comp. get over it Parcell is going to be unlucky

Parcell is not as good as some of you are making out...he has been solid rather than brilliant. I haven't seen him set up a try or split the markers in 6 games of football. He doesn't always pick the best time to run and has been caught by the markers a number of times. One thing I have liked is his service from dummy half; he has a decent pass.

Api has a good short kicking game, is a robust defender, and can break the line; I am fine with him getting a start.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8