Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 14, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 12.20.31 pm.png

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Such an important 2 points today, a loss will really set us back to be more in line with teams running 8th to 12th
Lose this and it's season over for the top 8 IMO. Simply cannot drop any more home games. We've lost 3 already. 2 at Brookie against Rorters and the sh*t Titans. That was a huge loss and needs to be made up for.

Lose this and it's season over for the top 8 IMO. Simply cannot drop any more home games. We've lost 3 already. 2 at Brookie against Rorters and the sh*t Titans. That was a huge loss and needs to be made up for.
We will get them unless it rains.. we suck in the rain. Right now the rain has stopped so fingers crossed. Has to bloody rain for our game :(

Sue

Bencher
Our best chance was a dry track, we will get a toweling today
Yep it’s a funny one.

You would think the fact we have a relatively slow backline , a very good starting pack , a great kicker in general play and good structures in defence this year it should suit us more than hinder us and in fact bring speedy sides back to our level.But for some reason we look terrible in any sort of weather.

Only reason I can think of is we are very ordinary in terms of defending bombs, drop a few and this leads to tries conceded ,a lack of possession and bad field position but that seems a bit of a stretch.Maybe the lack of a top tier second kicker hurts also.

Professional rugby league players should be able to handle different conditions. It’s a mystery we need to work out because this time of year there is normally plenty of wet tracks.

VIP game . Lose and back in the scramble with a bad home record. Not a great recipe. Tend to agree with Mick. If we can’t win this one with the Dragons hsving lost 6 of their last 7 and plenty of injuries the eight will look pretty shaky.

Last edited:

TimmyQ

Bencher
Were still paying $1.57 to win lol Funny that, I thought it would pretty much be evens Stephens odds. Whoever put $50k on us..good luck bro :p

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue

Sue

Bencher
Yep. I think we will rid ourselves of the rainy blues and get the two points but 1.57 is absolutely ridiculous given our previous wet track record and record against the Goons.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Yep. I think we will rid ourselves of the rainy blues and get the two points but 1.57 is absolutely ridiculous given our previous wet track record and record against the Goons.

Someone has had to put some big money on us for a Manly win today to be that price against our #1 bogey team St Merge.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Looks like a heavy track after the rain . Injury free and a win would be great. Gasnier getting laryngitis before kick off would make it perfect.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16