Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 9, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Cowboys are like a tsunami at the moment, on a massive roll with all their players on fire and working together.
We are the opposite, so can't be too disappointed with tonight.
The stupid penalties in the first 20 mins basically ended our game as it gave the Cowboys the opportunity to click into gear and they were off.

its starting to sound like there are some bandwagoners in here , on board from when the good times started. People might forget our struggles of 2003-4 and 5.... SOme people need to harden up , we were never goin to win this game against the most inform team in the comp, especially with all the key personnel we had missing. We would of lost by 60 if we were the same as the 2003 team tonight.. Scoreline still flatered the cows, and thats all I care about . The boys put in , stick with the team

Yes,they were trying.But Knights will finish last and they try,minus the Broncos game.My issue is with the club,not the players
Lets just wait to after week 26 to start ripping into the club. Every week they are getting better despite injuries 5 day turn arounds no training etc etc.

We will keep getting better and get into that 8. A long season to go. Another 16 games!

The commentators on Fox all thought considering our injuries we are going pretty well. We are showing improvement and really putting in. These guys know way more about footy and understand footy than people on here. I am not happy with losing but I really did not expect a win at all. I am not sure why people are shocked or upset. We played the premiers who are freaking awesome at full strength.

its starting to sound like there are some bandwagoners in here , on board from when the good times started. People might forget our struggles of 2003-4 and 5.... SOme people need to harden up , we were never goin to win this game against the most inform team in the comp, especially with all the key personnel we had missing. We would of lost by 60 if we were the same as the 2003 team tonight.. Scoreline still flatered the cows, and thats all I care about . The boys put in , stick with the team

Well said mate. Exactly my thoughts!

Mate, get off the drugs. What are you expecting tonight after the week they have had to smack the cows by 30? For the most part it was an arm wrestle just couldn't land that needed try in the second half to bring it back to under 2 tries.
I'm on the Inositol.To be fair,tonight was just the tipping point of my outrage because other than the Trbojevic's and Parcell,they've shown nothing this season and every BS excuse I hear is the same ones they could of used last yr yet Tooves was sacked. Not saying Barrett deserves the same treatment,just want Bob Fulton exposed for the clown he is

I think cherry is one of our best players by a mile. He's in there Trying to make stuff happen in a side lacking in structure.

Lyon has to go to 5/8
Walker to centre.
We look a better side when miles is having a rest on the bench.
Jake T has a ticker bigger than pharlap.
Parcell keeps impressing.
The wingers may as well take a seat in row 15 as they would be more likely to get the ball.

Under Des one of the best things he brought to the side was the mantra that we needed to win the stats. Do that and you win the game.

Sure the team is trying but the structure even with snake and turbo in the team has been stuffed with by the coaching staff.

I'm on the Inositol.To be fair,tonight was just the tipping point of my outrage because other than the Trbojevic's and Parcell,they've shown nothing this season and every BS excuse I hear is the same ones they could of used last yr yet Tooves was sacked. Not saying Barrett deserves the same treatment,just want Bob Fulton exposed for the clown he is
Seriously, you have to stop taking that inositol! Its fu#king with your head

Reading that most are happy with effort from the team. Count me in. I was cheering like crazy when those last two tries were scored.
We've been stitched up this year by the schedule but the team has got character. This could have been an ugly scoreline for us under the circumstances but it was quite respectable in the end.
Things will get better for us and it will be a good day when we can get our best 17 on the field.
I thought Granville from the Cows was a bit of a grub tonight.

40 minutes of training is all we had this week. In 9 rounds we have had majority 5 and 4 day turn arounds, meaning the amount of recovery time plus training time has been minimal. It's a new squad and we need more time playing and training together but the draw hasn't let that happen.

If we shake a few injuries and start getting a consistent team on the park and we now have mostly longer turn arounds we should start seeing improvement.

This is early days we are at least another season away from the 8 and 2 or more away from being truly competitive

The commentators on Fox all thought considering our injuries we are going pretty well. We are showing improvement and really putting in. These guys know way more about footy and understand footy than people on here. I am not happy with losing but I really did not expect a win at all. I am not sure why people are shocked or upset. We played the premiers who are freaking awesome at full strength.
They know a jack **** mate... They talks sheite most of the time. Like me after too many beers....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8