Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would love to see Dylan walker play a structured game instead of running all over the ground going nowhere.Only cliffy could do that convincingly.Would love to see our second rowers running the ball up harder.
Why are they turning the ball back in on that right side instead of running lines and getting it to uate

Is anyone else at the ground? It's almost like a wake from both supporter groups. Almost completely silent at times.

Would love to see Dylan walker play a structured game instead of running all over the ground going nowhere.Only cliffy could do that convincingly.Would love to see our second rowers running the ball up harder.
Ironically, a bit like Walker has been (when taking it up).

In defence...

Get 3 men in the tackle. Two up top to hold the player up and control the ball, third man in last around the legs and bring the player down. Leg tackler rolls away and sprints back to the line first, top two slowly release as they align in marker positions.

We far too often have only two players in allowing the runner to poke through on his belly and get a quick play the ball and momentum. In addition, leg tackler (and sometimes two, roll to the side and make no effort to get back in position for the next play.

FFS! watch Melbourne and learn. There is a reason they dominate the competition.

Secondly, move up as one straight line in defence. Stop the bloody back pedalling and waiting.

Finally, can we get forwards running hard and straight onto the ball at full pelt just like our farking centre does it?

Fk me we are slow, look tired, and completely devoid of any outwards enthusiam at the moment.

We need to lift, and quickly.

Leadership needs to happen. The senior players need to stand up.
What's happened to this team that showed so much determination, passion and teamwork?
They have been watching ball runners for weeks! Frustrating!
Hope they pull their fingers out.

Cant wait to see them at hope estate, at least we can rely on the oils to never let us down

We're gone for the year pullled up stumps weeks ago, but FFS have some pride boys.

I thought last week was a hard watch.....this game looks like being ten times worse.

Totally stunned by that. 2nd half do something and youll win this, dish up that ****e again and well get rolled.

When will this team learn that Manly has always been successful when we have attacked with our defence. That is who Manly is - hard assed bastards that smash you and then have the guys at the back that put the gloss on top.

Grow some kahunas!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8