Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Defensively we are poor.

DCE is having a poor game. Is he injured, green seems to be taking charge.

Need to charge up in defense. That left side needs to get up in the dogs face.

Seriously. Our defense is pathetic. Everyone arm grabs now. No one uses their body.
That's what shocks me. What's happened over the last month and a half that's made us so bad in that department, we were so good in defence before. This is terrible to see, extremely disappointing whether we win or (me explodes if so) don't.

Normally dont post during games but need to vent.

The most dismal disgraceful effort of the year so far. No excuses for what they have dished up. We should still win but that effort was so pathetic who would know.

About 3 blokes trying.

Dce needs to get his hands on the ball. Green is looking too pedestrian
mate what the hell has happened to us.. The dogs are so crap the tigers the same.. I think we will lose this. As you said cherry needs to do something where is his dummy and go ffs use walker more.. hoppa is defending in the line put in a little kick simple.. why no short side raids? we need to test them and they will break but we aren't doing ****.. Our defense is probably the worst over the last month.. afb needs to actually run he is always a decoy ffs

Our defense is so bloody passive and our edge defense even worse. The dogs are not doing anything special and the message has to get out there. play faster and we can win this game. The team is out of form in a big way and this second half is now crucial, win and the eight is done and dusted, lose and we are in the melting pot.

Gee we look like a well coached team!!!!
I don't think you can blame Barrett for this. The players haven't played with any heart to implement any sort of game plan. I am going to say if we don't play better in the second half then Barrett is to blame. It's his job to run us through the ringer and give it to us so we fire up and play like we are supposed to.

Lets see what the coach can do at half time....we need to blow em off the park early in the second half to kill their motivation...the longer the dogs are in it, the more chance the refs will " manage " the game.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8