MANLY v BULLDOGS Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
torana355 said:
All i know is Snake is our most important player and the stats prove it. He organizes our defense and is a key part of out attack, until he is back we will struggle. We really need to learn how to score points while he isn't on the field. Im not sure what the solution is but whatever we are currently doing clearly isn't working.

Twice tonight I have seen us bring Hiku into the backline, and he has caught the ball with a lot of space off his shoulder but nobody running a hard line into that gap. It could be dangerous if Horo or someone read it

Im not knocking Hiku at all, he has been playing great, im just pointing out just how good Snake is.

I didn't mean you were knocking him mate, just pointing out a play that is there if the outside men read it right

Well it was a great era for Manly. 3 GF's for 2 premierships plus finals every year since 2006 but it's time was always going to decline and that begun when we managed to lose the best coach in the league.We now have locked in an ageing roster which lacks speed in the backline amd little grunt up front. This debacle has been brewing for weeks now and anyone who couldn't see that we have major problems has been watching with rose coloured glasses.

They've just looked so ordinary in attack, with no structure and it looks like no clue of what to do when they have the ball. Hiku first receiver in the Bulldogs 10m? The Bulldogs however are taking advantage of every opportunity. More like the NSW Cup side this week unfortunately.

Kiwi Eagle said:
torana355 said:
All i know is Snake is our most important player and the stats prove it. He organizes our defense and is a key part of out attack, until he is back we will struggle. We really need to learn how to score points while he isn't on the field. Im not sure what the solution is but whatever we are currently doing clearly isn't working.

Twice tonight I have seen us bring Hiku into the backline, and he has caught the ball with a lot of space off his shoulder but nobody running a hard line into that gap. It could be dangerous if Horo or someone read it

Support play and fielding kicks. Two areas of our game that needs serious work.

What has happened with our defense? Losing our attack was bad enough.

Cant watch this ****, Barba does sweet FA all year and finds form against us. WHY ARE WE FALLING OFF TACKLES!!!!!!! How are we so different to the Melbourne game??

What the hell are we doing?!
We're letting them dominate us in too many areas..
THIS IS BROOKVALE FFS!

Come on Manly!

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
We have some massive problems atm can't defend can't attack what's going on?

Can't attack fair enough but can't defend is a ridiculous call

What 24 points in 46 min is great defence?

Josh Morris catching a kick ingoal and Foran dropping the ball ingoal are not examples of poor defence

Most teams that have been dusted this year have come back strong in the following weeks,hope this is our wake up call.

Embarrassing display on our home patch is the kindest comment I have right now

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8