MANLY v BULLDOGS Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A mountain of penalties and possession and we have done **** all with it. The attack looks like a team of strangers thrown together for the first time.

I'd like to see the stats on "one out runs inside the opposition 20". We'd be running at 80%+

Hiku has nothing in attack, Wolfman now runs like the other Williams, our only front rowers are out of steam from covering from all the missing ones. Lyon and Stewart are playing busted. We are gone until we get some players back.

Jorge to fullback, Hiku to wing imo if they want to attempt to salvage this.

Not even mad, expected this. At least the question of our attack must now be answered.

Spuds Bodyguard said:
Are we in with any chance?

Of course, big effort needed though

No reason to suggest we can't hold the Dogs out for 40mins, they haven't done anything special in attack. The big thing though is scoring those 13 points, they will be the hardest to come across

1st 5mins of 2nd half will be the key, the momentum of the game claimed here will be crucial

conanu said:
Im sorry but Peter Hiku has absolutely nothing, our attack dies everytime the ball hits him.

You could say that about every ball player not called Kieran Foran & even he's been out of sorts tonight.

This is woeful, even worse for me because I'm at a birthday party surrounded by Dogs fans. Pick it up Manly, do it for Wolfpack.

It ain't over yet we need a big comeback, could be the comeback of the year. Score first and hold onto the ball and not throw silly passes and keep composed. C'MON MANLY!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6