Manly in the EPL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyBacker link said:
If you want a quality movie then Fever Pitch just has to be the one to watch!! :)

watching it now...

on another note, also got a little gem of a movie called Shooting fish, not really anything special, but it is a gem of a movie.

Barca v Bayern
Manc Utd v Porto
Liverpool v Chelsea
Villareal v Arsenal.

Hate to say it but the only teams in that list capable of beating any of the four english teams are playing against each other.

Utd i believe got a dream draw against porto.

Glad the Gunners won against The Toon, but I don't want to imagine Newcastle being relegated. It just wouldn't be the same if they weren't there. I loved to watch Shearer play - no dives from that man of steel. C'mon you 'pies - have a go and stay around.

Exciting games coming up for Gunner supporters:

15/4 Villareal @ home UEFA Champions fixture
18/4 Chelsea FA Cup fixture
21/4 Liverpool away EPL
29/4 Man Utd/Porto if we progress UEFA Champions
10/5 Chelsea @ home EPL
16/5 Man Utd away EPL
27/5 Gunners go for UEFA Final glory
30/5 Gunners go for FA Cup Final glory

the only way the gunners will see CL next year is if they win in,... that means beating Man Utd (probably), Barca or Chelski.....

With only Villa and Everton behind them i can not see them missing out (espec after the 3-3 draw)

ManlyBacker link said:
Exciting games coming up for Gunner supporters:

15/4 Villareal @ home UEFA Champions fixture THROUGH
18/4 Chelsea FA Cup fixture GOOORNE
21/4 Liverpool away EPL 4-4 DRAW
29/4 Man Utd/Porto if we progress UEFA Champions MAN UTD - bring it on
10/5 Chelsea @ home EPL
16/5 Man Utd away EPL
27/5 Gunners go for UEFA Final glory
The Gunners gave Liverpool a big shakeup this morning. As I said to Vid it was a game that I didn't mind losing as I wanted them to have a shot at Man Utd for the title. We were crap for most of the game. Newly arrived Arshavin got us 1 up so we lead at half time but we honestly didn't deserve it. 10 minutes after half time Anfield was buzzing with 2 goals to the locals. Then Arshavin scored on 66m, and then again on 69m and the locals were in serious pain. A clawback from Torres made it 3-3 but the fourth from Arshavin on about 89m looked like setting up the most unlikely of victories. This was dented with a Benayoun equaliser with about 20 secs left in injury time. It certainly was a game with a lot of excitement and worth the 5 am rise to watch it. Wenger left van Persie and Adebayor out and Bendtner was so incredibly disappointing again. It wasn't until Walcott came on late that we looked like a team that deserved to be on the same field as 'pool. Still, 4 goals by one player says it all. Well done Gunners.

4-5 games left.

Liverpool 3 behind.
Man Utd game in hand.

Not looking good for the pool.

BTW anyone see the 10 mins where United scored 4 goals?

Incredible! - 3 were fortunate i must say, but the lead up play and the assists that rooney and ronaldo gave each other were incredible.

I'm going to be mad and take the $6.25 on Arsenal against Man Utd. This was offered by Centrebet this morning but currently suspended. Most shops have it around $6.00. Unfortunately I can't find the team line-ups yet but it will be interesting to see who Fergie and Wenger throw into this contest.

Arsenal are little hope but at $6.00 a sneaky $50 or a $100 wouldn't kill you

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8