Manly in the EPL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyBacker link said:
I'm going to be mad and take the $6.25 on Arsenal against Man Utd. This was offered by Centrebet this morning but currently suspended. Most shops have it around $6.00. Unfortunately I can't find the team line-ups yet but it will be interesting to see who Fergie and Wenger throw into this contest.

Good way to lose money.

I have to agree with CIG - if man utd win they can relax till the CL final. Plus they want to actually win a Premiership while at home. So it is going to be hard for aresenal. I did watch the last 30 mins this morning, and Ferguson just has to keep it together until you see a few main players leave over the summer.

80 million Euros for Ronaldo to go to Real. I hope that doesn't happen, only because I don't like to see the EPL lose his level of talent.

I also saw that CIGs hero Ireland has been offered another 2 years by City. He has been playing very well. City need to lift a lot to justify the investment but it took Chelski a while to put all the pieces together. I hope they do well next season.

If liverpool buy right, they might win the premiership next year.

If Ronaldo goes, so does alot of goals and that is the only thing i am worried about. But in saying that, Ronaldo has to look at how many times Real have been in the CL Final since he started playing compared to Man Utd. It would be hard to leave the club that gave you two Champions League titles (if they win) and clearly the best rated competition in the world.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6