Manly for sale mega rumours: Norths/Qatar/kapersky/etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And norths want to party like its.......
Oh wait.

Pretty sure my great grandfather played for the bears in those premiership winning years. He would be jumping in his grave to find out I’m a manly supporter, just like my grandfather didn’t like it too much when I was a kid, family line runs deep in bears history. Two captains and a grandstand in the family lines haha

Pretty sure my great grandfather played for the bears in those premiership winning years. He would be jumping in his grave to find out I’m a manly supporter, just like my grandfather didn’t like it too much when I was a kid, family line runs deep in bears history. Two captains and a grandstand in the family lines haha

I believe Manly Warringah was part of North Sydney in those days .... so in evolutionary terms you still have a common ancestor ..... until 1947 when your evolutionary path was an upgrade ....

Hoping to fly Emirates later this year! Heard it’s amazing

The A380 is, the 777 less so due to no stand up bar.

However I reckon the 777 seats are more comfortable as they are a little wider.

But there’s something about a beer , sitting around a bar, in an aeroplane, flying at 42,000 feet that makes that A380 a real experience.

I never got to experience the A380 First Class, and now I’m having to pay for my fares I won’t be!!

A shower, in the air, after a long flight, wow apart from the mile high club could it get better?

The A380 is, the 777 less so due to no stand up bar.

However I reckon the 777 seats are more comfortable as they are a little wider.

But there’s something about a beer , sitting around a bar, in an aeroplane, flying at 42,000 feet that makes that A380 a real experience.

I never got to experience the A380 First Class, and now I’m having to pay for my fares I won’t be!!

A shower, in the air, after a long flight, wow apart from the mile high club could it get better?
There you go. Sounds amazing. Unfortunately I think first class is a little out of my budget also. I’ll be sure to let you know what plane I fly on and my overall experience. It will be my first real long flight other than 9 hrs so I think it’s worth spending the extra dough on a top shelf airline with a flight that’s 20 plus hours. I’ll be irratible either way though lol

North Sydney began playing in the NSW Cup (formerly known as Reserve Grade) at their traditional base, North Sydney Oval, where they are the feeder team to the South Sydney Rabbitohs. As of 2014, there have been several attempts for the Bears to come back into the NRL by being based at the Central Coast, Perth, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sydney, Tasmania and many more locations. Former North Sydney internationals Greg Florimo and David Fairleigh play a prominent role in the club's push to join the NRL. So far they have failed to gain a licence to re-enter the NRL with the latest push of buying the Manly Sea Eagles licence from Penn Sports for $6,000,000 after a failed attempt by Qatar to buy Manly for $22,000,000 a week earlier.

LOL, who has been on Wikipedia stirring the pot on the Northern Eagles page.

And right there in today’s Manly Daily is ZtH admitting his involvement in the Norths buyout story.

‘Listen here Dean, have I got a scoop for you...’

I wonder if the wheeler dealer involved is Bobald Trumpton’s old mate, who loaned the FC $1 million, circa 2002?

Zorba leaks to Bulldog Ritchie. Bulldog gets accused of plucking a fanciful story from social media. Bulldog asks Zorba to bail him out by writing this tripe in the Manly Daily. Pathetic!!

So Penn should sell now.

Surely we are worth a whole lot more after that great win.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10