Manly Daily PR - lack thereof

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I haven’t had a Manly Daily delivered in years.

As far as I know the Daily gets as much access to the club via normal media channels as any other TV, radio, newspaper organization.

Why they don’t have articles I have no idea
Yea they pay people peanuts for a job thats not that easy you have to walk all over whatever area takes you a couple of hours, you have to do it early and then they offer you like 40 bucks. Not worth it for anyone really thats why we dont have papers mate

Shoe nailed it. Used to be a great local paper (who can ever forget the "Horse Lost in Post" headline?), really useful to the local community. But it's no longer daily (Wednesdays and Saturdays, I believe) and is more a pamphlet than a newspaper. On top of that, delivery is spotty as hell. I suspect its bi-weekly days will soon come to an end, too.
Yea my boss gets it but i dont... sometimes i take his neighbors ;)
We live 3 minutes from each other.. i only get it on special days like invasion day etc and a van delivers it while a guy throws them out the side hahaha

Manly only get a snippet in Blindside on Saturdays. They must have pissed off Geddes :nerd:
Yep, case in point - today Geddes had a snippet in Blindside on AFB and that's it. No back page article on tomorrow's big game, like there would've been in the past.

Sadly its the Bi-Weekly now, no Manly and certainly not Daily anymore...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8