Lussick released!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know it was just an example but if it IS David Gower i'm done with Bazo and Gorman, what a f*ck'n waste of money when you don't have much. Sheeessh!

I'm sorry, but I find the decision to release Green and Lussick absolutely stupid and ridiculous by Gorman. Literally dumbfounded. Tanginoa & Sironen gone for the season - response? Release Lussick.

Look at the result of releasing Green. Lachlan ****ing Croker. Is there any reason we are 2 from 5?

Good on you Gorman. Any more bright ideas?

Unfortunately mate the path Green took was more so him then the club. I believe he was actively showing he didn’t want to be here, I’m sure there was a poster or two saying he wasn’t training.

On more than one occasion Barrett said the situation was toxic. There is no way the club wanted him to leave, but you can also guarantee they did not want to go into a season with a player that had thrown his toys out of the cot.

Unfortunately mate the path Green took was more so him then the club. I believe he was actively showing he didn’t want to be here, I’m sure there was a poster or two saying he wasn’t training.

On more than one occasion Barrett said the situation was toxic. There is no way the club wanted him to leave, but you can also guarantee they did not want to go into a season with a player that had thrown his toys out of the cot.

I think you are right, he had an offer of 3 years and whilst he’s a world beater now at his age 3 years is a LONG contract.

Club made the right decision as they thought they had Pearce sown up ( letter of intent).

I understand @Ryan ‘s angst but I can’t blame the club for this!!

So assuming he has to be replaced do we bring up one from Blacktown or wait for the mid year fire sale?

39 posts and most of them garbage. I guess who you argue with, and what you type are the same. Read some more, before you post dribble.

I maybe a wanker (tis true on the odd occasion I find the freedom and the temerity), but you are a plain fu..wit.

Bye sweetie, tis nice never having to look at your posts again.
What is the deal with this pretentious toss pot... constantly trumpeting on about all the posters he’s put on ignore, as if it’s noteworthy. Talk about my way or the highway. There is going to be a lot of gaps in multiple threads that don’t make sense to old @EagleFlys..:eek:h well.

Let's face it. We have a forward pack full of cast offs. Only Jake rates as a top liner. I even question Taupau as a hot n cold proposition. AFB , Perrett , Lane, Siro , Winterstein , Brown, Gosiewski. They'v all beem tried and released elsewhere. We are an average side with a sprinkling of a couple of stars. 8th-12th range. Average coach with not too much in the bag of tricks to change tactics mid stream when things aren't working. No forward enforcer who'll take on the opposition when we're going backwards. Short wingers who can't catch.

Let's face it. We have a forward pack full of cast offs. Only Jake rates as a top liner. I even question Taupau as a hot n cold proposition. AFB , Perrett , Lane, Siro , Winterstein , Brown, Gosiewski. They'v all beem tried and released elsewhere. We are an average side with a sprinkling of a couple of stars. 8th-12th range. Average coach with not too much in the bag of tricks to change tactics mid stream when things aren't working. No forward enforcer who'll take on the opposition when we're going backwards. Short wingers who can't catch.
Our forwards will make a very big statement on Sunday.

I wouldn't say AFB was a cast off, St Merge invested a lot in him. Perret was just a kid who took 400k from the dogs on potential, and his size mean's decent potential.

Lane, Siro et al, are probably well served with that title though.

But other than that you're pretty happy with the team Mick?

Our club has always proclaimed its innocence, so it is harsh to get up them for letting Green go when we thought it would not be such a big loss and there was other halfs available.

Would love some people to have a look at their posting history and see what they have said about Api and Green in the past as well and then see what they are posting now.

I'm sorry, but I find the decision to release Green and Lussick absolutely stupid and ridiculous by Gorman. Literally dumbfounded. Tanginoa & Sironen gone for the season - response? Release Lussick.

Look at the result of releasing Green. Lachlan ****ing Croker. Is there any reason we are 2 from 5?

Good on you Gorman. Any more bright ideas?

His hands might be tied. We might have to sign a couple of players before June 30 or then we really would be over the salary cap and will be loosing points.

Not sure about this $450k yet to spend in the cap theory. Wasn't that before it was established that Myles Was still on our books?

Lussicks departure = 2 or 3 bare minimum wagers.

I wouldn't say AFB was a cast off, St Merge invested a lot in him. Perret was just a kid who took 400k from the dogs on potential, and his size mean's decent potential.

Lane, Siro et al, are probably well served with that title though.

Don't forget Marty and Jake cast off from playing for their country jeez. Australia and NZ arn't even in the NRL FFS!!

I imagine the Lussick release “ might” have a silver lining ( or maybe I’m just being optimistic).

I’m expecting ( perhaps hoping) there’s a suitable replacement lined up, from where I don’t know.

OR

Even bringing a few up from Blacktown puts us over ( with the $330k penalty) and it was deemed necessary to be able to fit in a few minimum wagers to get us to the 30 players!

Our forwards will make a very big statement on Sunday.
We have the better pack on paper for sure and a pack that can pack a punch and make a statement
Its hard to take this no name Tigers pack minus Packer and Elijah Taylor serious but somehow they keep on coming up trumps
Beating the Storm not once but twice reinforces that those wins were not flukes .
The hard thing to swallow as a passionate supporter is that we only dominated and prevailed to come up with a win against the mediocre Eels and Raiders .
I would love to see a win against a quality performing team like the Tigers to lift our stature as a team and move up on the competition ladder and keep in touch with the top 8.
The no names that are winning the big games ......
8 Alex Twal, 9 Jacob Liddle, 10 Ben Matulino, 11 Chris Lawrence, 12 Robbie Rochow, 13 Matthew Eisenhuth

3 internationals in Jake, Marty and AFB,
Api who is a leading contender for SOO
Thompson and Siro former city country reps

Our pack has been running through teams this year....my only complaint is Baz needs to up Martys mimutes slightly, should be playing 55+

Yep the more minutes Kapow gets the better. Not sure if he is carrying a bit of an injury at the moment though. He spent a lot of time behind the play with the trainer in the Raiders game and last week he didn't look his usual dynamic self. Not really hitting the line with any confidence.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8