Luke Metcalfe ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ah yes, that's "sports journo" code for Manly legally signed someone like the other 15 clubs consistently do.

edit: when I say the other clubs legally sign players...there's a few clubs in mind that make me lol when I typed it.

On a different note; I wonder how the broncos, parra, storm, roosters are doing today.....legally wondering of course.

That's a bit of a worry. If manly has stolen him we can expect a response from the police. Taking a human being is a reprehensible act, long outlawed.

Does anyone know if the kid is being kept in chains in some secret location?

However, an independent tribunal may conclude that removing a child from a drug addled bogan environment of mediocrity was in fact a "rescue" and custody given to Manly.

These were the wraps on Cust 2 years ago and he was a star for Manly and NSW at Ball level and he is going okay at U20's this year but not starring,good pick up and hope he becomes a star.....but at least they are looking at guys to succeed instead of putting all faith in DCE to be there always.

Witnesses say a large black van rolled up outside of shark park just as young Metcalf was leaving training. Two men, one dressed as a clown with a large red nose grabbed the NRL 'star', threw him into the van and was outta there quicker than DCE out of a Titans contract.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10