[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How Parra have become media sweethearts has got me stumped. TV, RL magazines, etc are all sucking up.
I don't get it, they're the villains.
The only bloke, that I've seen rip in, has been Peter Badel from the Courier Mail on League Nation.
Badel said Parra should be, dismantled.

How Parra have become media sweethearts has got me stumped. TV, RL magazines, etc are all sucking up.
I don't get it, they're the villains.
The only bloke, that I've seen rip in, has been Peter Badel from the Courier Mail on League Nation.
Badel said Parra should be, dismantled.

The power of the Nein Rugby League consortium must be immense.

I just can't believe the love fest, and it's everywhere, papers , Internet , TV, have I missed anything??

Our old mate MyBob said it was only Silvertails and the Kennel that was burring up, the rest were supportive.

FMD, how can that be??????

Why on earth wouldn't you be watching fox given the choice? Since fox started showing every game have not watched 9 once.

Yep obligatory, I even watched a game on the IPad when at the daughters in Melbourne in lieu of watching it on GEM on a bigger screen.

Soooooo pleased to be rid of Neins bull**** biased commentary once and for all !!!

Parra can't even get their promotional work right
image.png

This is mainly for my own enjoyment, but when is this site going to update the ladder that appears to the right of this post? It still has Parra in 5th and I really want to see them in their rightful position. Then I can use it as a little cheer me up when I'm feeling a bit down. Thanks in advance, admin staff.

They have always been the loved club in the media. Anyone who remembers the 1980s will tell you that. Back then its true that they had the most supporters and they had some success. All that there is now is the memories that get regurgitated every week by their main promoters Warren and Sterling on Nein. They are a club in denial and their recent actions tell me that they actually think they are bigger than the game. Me thinks they are heading for a fall that humpty dumpty would be proud of. You reap what you sow whinging worms!

Yep obligatory, I even watched a game on the IPad when at the daughters in Melbourne in lieu of watching it on GEM on a bigger screen.

Soooooo pleased to be rid of Neins bull**** biased commentary once and for all !!!
I think your wish will soon be answered. Television engineers are concerned that they will not be able to build a TV screen big enough to cope with the size of Gould's head.

Last edited:
It's interetsting how popular Brad Arthur is. If he misses the semis this year which is very likely and then fails to get the eels there next year that will be 4 straight years as a coach without a finals appearance. Other clubs would have him out the door with a record like that.

This is mainly for my own enjoyment, but when is this site going to update the ladder that appears to the right of this post? It still has Parra in 5th and I really want to see them in their rightful position. Then I can use it as a little cheer me up when I'm feeling a bit down. Thanks in advance, admin staff.

The official NRL site has them on 12 points, it's only a rumour that they have lost points, Toggy Greenslime's hoping we all don't notice!!

It's interetsting how popular Brad Arthur is. If he misses the semis this year which is very likely and then fails to get the eels there next year that will be 4 straight years as a coach without a finals appearance. Other clubs would have him out the door with a record like that.

The Dalai is a god like figure in Doesntmatta land!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8