[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I haven't commented much on this but here it goes

I dont understand the media spin and seemingly widely accepted notion that should Parra play for points against Souths they are a really good chance of playing the finals

For mine the Broncos or Cowboys would be only teams that could pull off an almost impossible task

Parra have lost 3 games already this season and for mine have been playing almost at their peak, they now have a star half undergoing personal issues, have had little in the way of injuries, have the turmoil of the salary cap drama and one of their best players about to get shipped out the door

They will lose more then 3 more

People talk about there draw but form is temporary, Roosters will improve as will we, Warriors can stay this bad forever.....point is upsets galore are still to come

If I was Parra I wouldn't make a kneejerk reaction and lose a quality players to chase a dream that is not going to eventuate

Play for zero points and aim for 17

As I said, mission impossible

Haha Parra losers shipping off a quality player for no reason

I remember in the period between 1977 to 1980, when I first started teaching at Toongabbie a real Parramatta area, I had a lot of fun stirring parents, teachers and students. I made no secret of the fact that I was a Manly supporter and on Mondays we would regularly discuss the weekend football results. At one stage we won one of the finals on a 7 tackle try and one of the parents was not impressed and was rather aggro when she saw me the following Monday. I didn't care because we won but even then there was a real competition between Manly and Parramatta. I know one thing for sure I'm so glad I'm a Manly supporter and not a Parradoesntmatta supporter and I'm proud of the players no matter what. We may be going through a bit of a lean period now but in time we will be at the top again and nothing will stop us then.
As a Manly fan who had cousins who went to your school I can understand your sentiments, to this day in our family the rivalry is strong and this is the first time in many years that the passion is back. Parradoestmatter fans are a funny old lot.

Although the winning try came from one or two forward passes the refs did everything in their power to give the game to the squeels, I was laughing my guts out watching the faces of the cheaters supporters after the Keary try, priceless lol.
I never go for Souths but after a 10-5 penalty count to Parra and lots of decisions went against Souths - ironic that they lost from a forward pass to a player that was alleys in front of the ball carrier - how funny - lmfao - the cheats were cheated ...

1 eyed scum cheat is actually down due to crying ****wits.

Makes my day to know their tears are like Kim Kardashian; breaking the internet.

Yes I vividly remember those days, the telegraph was known as the daily parragraph, it was page after sickly page of Parra love fest, I stopped buying it at some point because I could no longer stand it and now we've come full circle, everyone it seems is backing these dogs, I've got a sick feeling that there's a fairytale Grand Final coming up, and I don't see a way of stopping it from happening, the way everyone is talking the slugs may not even lose the 12 points, if that's the case then the fix is well and truly in, disgraceful !!!
Agree, and the bizarre thing is, That Parra mob think that they're hard done by! Go figure, eh?

Why do they still have 12 points on official NRL website??????

Because the NRL have only handed down preliminary findings. They have up until June 3 to disprove them or give a response. They will be removed after that

The power of the Nein Rugby League consortium must be immense.

I just can't believe the love fest, and it's everywhere, papers , Internet , TV, have I missed anything??

Our old mate MyBob said it was only Silvertails and the Kennel that was burring up, the rest were supportive.

FMD, how can that be??????

From what I've been reading on FB and Twitter tonight there are a LOT of non-Souffs fans who were very very happy with tonight's result. The general consensus was sucked in to the cheating scum (and it was made even funnier when Speels fans stared crying that they were robbed because of a forward pass to Keary lol). It seems that only Speels fans and the media are on their side.

Well I only saw the last 5 minutes but I must say that's the best non-Manly game I have seen in years.

Cummins and the bunker tried their best but in the end the best team on the night still managed to win.

I felt dirty when I cheered the last souths try (finished watching 10 mins ago)

But funnily enough....I don't feel bad about it.

Parra's level of denial means they think they won last night and want the 2 points. They think ref's are actually against them!!

I didn't even watch it because of who was playing,woke to a pleasant surprise,souffs thinks they are contenders,sqeels got 2 more lives left.

What a horrible site to navigate through and read discussions. I mean this site isn't prefect but that one is just not intuitive or appealing

It's....just so awesome you spelt perfect...'prefect' then. Beautiful!

(edit: sorry)

However...I totally agree. It's terrible. It's the only one I've seen that says blogs instead of 'forums' - clunky, ugh...I can't go on...my eyes...my eyes!!

This site is a work of art compared to that set up.

For once...I'm not referring to the content; fans do as fans do - but come on guys...:sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
Remember @Dan they haven't actually lost the 12 points yet, the ladder hasn't changed pending legal action.

May well be a moot point but the 12/14 might in fact be 6-14, a far far easier proposition.

But last night was a good start, hope every team that plays them lifts and whoops their arses!

Parra will get every conceivable leg up this season and probably miss out. Can you imagine the favours that they will be dealt next year. The powers that be are probably scheming right now on how to ensure parra lift the trophy next year

Remember @Dan they haven't actually lost the 12 points yet, the ladder hasn't changed pending legal action.

May well be a moot point but the 12/14 might in fact be 6-14, a far far easier proposition.

But last night was a good start, hope every team that plays them lifts and whoops their arses!
The Scumo Fans will be baying for blood next week.
Their Team was punished appropriately, whilst Parra is being molly coddled >:)

Gallop released the high profile names that signed double contracts.
Greenturd should release the names that were happily taking the cash payments :lightbulb:

The Scumo Fans will be baying for blood next week.
Their Team was punished appropriately, whilst Parra is being molly coddled >:)

Gallop released the high profile names that signed double contracts.
Greenturd should release the names that were happily taking the cash payments :lightbulb:
They've already said Semi was getting cash to send back to Fiji and his punishment was an Australian jersey.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8