[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldnt be classifying Kieran Foran as a great of manly.

The biggest glass house is the parra League club which is going to come crashing down this week.

i would be tempted to believe you if it wasn't for the venomous comments from some of your members on here regarding his departure and now his personal issues, he is obviously someone that meant a great deal to the manly team, it is sad to see you guys treat someone with such contempt considering the good things he has done for your club.

i would be tempted to believe you if it wasn't for the venomous comments from some of your members on here regarding his departure and now his personal issues, he is obviously someone that meant a great deal to the manly team, it is sad to see you guys treat someone with such contempt considering the good things he has done for your club.

That's great for you champ well done.

I think you'll find in ten years watmough will be only remembered for his service to manly. In ten years Foz will have been playing somewhere other than the eels for eight years. Parra will still not have won a premiership since whenever it was last century.

what may or may not happen in the future is pure speculation, sort of like the supposed penalty we will be dealt.

what is currently happening is what is actually real. you say parra fans are a bunch of grubs and all sorts of other names yet here is proof that you are no better than anyone else.

you have some great contributors to this site with well thought out comments, the rest of you should hang your heads in shame but i know i won't get much support here, I'm not here for that.

what may or may not happen in the future is pure speculation, sort of like the supposed penalty we will be dealt.

what is currently happening is what is actually real. you say parra fans are a bunch of grubs and all sorts of other names yet here is proof that you are no better than anyone else.

you have some great contributors to this site with well thought out comments, the rest of you should hang your heads in shame but i know i won't get much support here, I'm not here for that.
I don't think I have ever called parra supporters grubs. I'm probably the most tolerant member here of other team supporters. All for debate from all sides. What punishment do you feel is warranted..

I don't think I have ever called parra supporters grubs. I'm probably the most tolerant member here of other team supporters. All for debate from all sides. What punishment do you feel is warranted..

sorry i didn't mean you, but many members on here.

you where quoted because i was replying to the speculation parts.

as far as a punishment goes i have no idea and i doubt anything i say will have any merit other than to say until all the evidence is presented there is really no point in speculating.

and by evidence i don't mean what is printed in the DT and the like. pretty sure most people aren't stupid enough to believe most of the things that are reported as news in that chip wrapper.

Well I work in Parramatta and have bought a unit unit in Parramatta and I can say with all heatfelt honesty that they are the biggest grubs I've ever dealt with....and that includes the Newcastle fans In the late 90's early 00's when they thought they were unbeatable!

You only have to go on here to see the trolls take aim at our club even thought they are the biggest cheats since Lance Armstrong!

Even Melbourne and Canterbury owned up and copped the punishment on the chin.

How the hell can these weavels come on our site and give it to us about how we behave?

P*ss off you slimeballs....I have to live with you each day and that's enough already to bear!!!!!!

And may I add that I only bought a unit in Parramatta as I couldnt' afford the Northern Beaches.

One day I will sell my unit and move to the Northern Beaches for a better life.

This is to all the Parramatta trolls who are on this site.

The Manly fans know exactly what i'm talking about. No chips on their shoulders, they just get on with life, not like out west of Sydney. Jealousy and hatred everywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
is that kinda like how many members on here are bagging out one of your supposedly great clubmen for deciding to play for the eels this year?

or is it kinda like how some on here have bagged out that same ex-manly great now that it has been reported that he is dealing with some sort of personal/mental health issues?

isn't it interesting to see how people react?

what is that saying about people in glass houses?
F*ok off back to the rock on the shore of that sewer you call a river that you crawled out from under you slimy slug !!!
is that kinda like how many members on here are bagging out one of your supposedly great clubmen for deciding to play for the eels this year?

or is it kinda like how some on here have bagged out that same ex-manly great now that it has been reported that he is dealing with some sort of personal/mental health issues?

isn't it interesting to see how people react?

what is that saying about people in glass houses?
At least we live in houses, get back under your rock where you belong !

This is a Manly site, you have no business being here, you have nothing to say that we might be interested in, Foran is your problem now so move on back to your pitiful site and await your fate, I for one hope they throw everything including the book at your lowlife cheating scumbag club.

This is a Manly site, you have no business being here, you have nothing to say that we might be interested in

funny how elsewhere i read on this exact site from clearly a more intelligent member that this is a league forum, they also welcomed all sides of debates and discussions.

F*ok off back to the rock on the shore of that sewer you call a river that you crawled out from under you slimy slug !!!

At least we live in houses, get back under your rock where you belong !

and this is exactly the sort of attitude that makes your fans hated amongst the nrl community.
your assumption that i live in parramatta is wrong, your other assumption that i don't live in a house is also wrong.
you are the guys with the chips on your shoulders thinking everyone hates you and is envious of you. in actual fact some of us are just fans of league and can call a spade a spade.

i have been nothing but respectful and civil in all my comments only to be attacked. your a big keyboard warrior ron, you win.

if only we had the pleasure of meeting when i came out to support my team at brookvale only a few short rounds ago. i dare say if you met me face to face you would not be behaving in such a way. so while you win this idiotic internet battle i will not forget your face ron. ill be sure to keep an eye out for you next time we play you at brookvale and i will be sure to introduce myself.

funny how elsewhere i read on this exact site from clearly a more intelligent member that this is a league forum, they also welcomed all sides of debates and discussions.

and this is exactly the sort of attitude that makes your fans hated amongst the nrl community.
your assumption that i live in parramatta is wrong, your other assumption that i don't live in a house is also wrong.
you are the guys with the chips on your shoulders thinking everyone hates you and is envious of you. in actual fact some of us are just fans of league and can call a spade a spade.

i have been nothing but respectful and civil in all my comments only to be attacked. your a big keyboard warrior ron, you win.

if only we had the pleasure of meeting when i came out to support my team at brookvale only a few short rounds ago. i dare say if you met me face to face you would not be behaving in such a way. so while you win this idiotic internet battle i will not forget your face ron. ill be sure to keep an eye out for you next time we play you at brookvale and i will be sure to introduce myself.
Might I suggest that if you want to claim the moral high ground that you don't then turn around and make a clear threat such as the one you so thinly veiled?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8