[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To comment on something I know nothing about is dangerous practice ... but I will anyway ... from a report he throw a drink over his partner. The glass was not involved just the liquid. Of course this could be trivial as that information makes it or there could be more details and more serious.

It is becoming more common for the "victim" to cry wolf eg El Masri. I just worry it may cause issues with the real victims.

El masri is not innocent. She was paid to not provide evidence at court. No victim no prosecution

Seriously, he threw a drink over her .... that makes him an arsehole but hardly places him on the 10 most wanted list.

Well in my line of work, I would be exposed to what happens in a court room
Funny I have heard just as many stories about what Brett went through..all of them claiming to know "exactly" what happened.

My belief is that there are, generally speaking, very few people who know the full story in any of these situations. Idle speculation before any case is either settled / pleas have been entered serves no purpose other than too create a potential stigma that a player will have to deal with for years

I don't get it. A woman you're supposed to love (or any woman / child for that matter), how does one put their hands on them in anger?

Honestly, there is no excuse, and IF true, he's not a man.

Wearing an Eels jersey is enough to mush a man's brain and make him a psychotic nutjob. The signs were there, look at his hair "styles" hahaha

Seriously, he threw a drink over her .... that makes him an arsehole but hardly places him on the 10 most wanted list.
Sure, if that is all that happened, that is right at the lowest range of seriousness for an assault.

He's also charged with intimidation, that is a serous offence carrying 5 years jail (common assault only carries 2 years) and does not require any physical contact.

Not to prejudge this matter, but we can all imagine serious intimidation that is not accompanied by physical violence, and it can be terrifying for the victims and have long term psychological effects.

Especially in a domestic context because the safety of your own home is compromised.

For a graphic portrayal of domestic intimidation see Once were Warriors, as I recall it was pretty disturbing.

As I said, not prejudging this case, just a general observation about 'only threw a drink on her'.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8