[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A wise man sent me this....

but I'm scared of creepy clowns so it took awhile to post.

daDG6qG.jpg

The low life's at parra are at it again

Eels star Kenny Edwards charged with domestic violence

First grade footballer Kenny Edwards will appear in court today charged with assaulting his partner after an incident at a home early on Sunday morning.

Police will allege Edwards, 27, threw a drink with alcohol and water over a 26-year-old woman in the early hours of Sunday morning.

They visited the home in the afternoon where Edwards was charged with common assault/domestic violence and intimidation.

http://www.zerotackle.com/eels-star-kenny-edwards-charged-domestic-violence-24714/

To comment on something I know nothing about is dangerous practice ... but I will anyway ... from a report he throw a drink over his partner. The glass was not involved just the liquid. Of course this could be trivial as that information makes it or there could be more details and more serious.

It is becoming more common for the "victim" to cry wolf eg El Masri. I just worry it may cause issues with the real victims.

It is becoming more common for the "victim" to cry wolf eg El Masri
Really? What data (if any) do you base that statement on?

What is the NRL doing about this fool ?
I'm guessing, absolutely nothing.
With Kenny-Dowel they let him play because he pleaded not guilty. The scandal was letting Auva'a play the whole year after he pleaded guilty.

Honestly, there is no excuse, and IF true, he's not a man.
Well based on that test there are an awful lot of men in this country who are not men.

There were good reasons as to why the tigers, manly and st geoge have sacked him previously

Just surprised it too him this long to muck up at parra. Guess it was his turn

I don't get it. A woman you're supposed to love (or any woman / child for that matter), how does one put their hands on them in anger?

Honestly, there is no excuse, and IF true, he's not a man.

My cousin's a councillor and says it works something like this:

Some people are better with their fists than their words. When the woman verbals the man (you didn't bring home the milk again, this is why you're a bad person/husband/father/provider/whatever) and the man can't argue back with words and will either become distant (beer/video games) or makes the nagging verbal abuse stop with their fists.

When was Kenny Edwards at manly? News to me
In 2008, Edwards played for Manly Warringah Sea Eagles' NYC team,[4] however his contract was terminated at the start of 2009 due to disciplinary reasons.

He instead joined the St. George Illawarra Dragons for the 2009 season, again playing in the NYC competition.[5] Later on, he had his contract terminated once again for disciplinary reasons which forced him to sit out the 2011 season.[3]

In 2012 Edwards joined the Southport Tigers in the Gold Coast Rugby League competition. After acting as a trainer in one of the Tigers' under-17s matches, Edwards was accused of repeatedly inciting his team to fight their opponents. He was subsequently banned for the rest of the season, but had the charges downgraded on appeal and was allowed to play for Southport in the final series.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Edwards_(rugby_league)#Club_career

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8